CELTIC PRIDE just walked thru those doors! GAME MVP = JR SMITH.. now its PEDRO +SCHILLING for games 5+6 +c what happens for game 7!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

JT even quoted Millar!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

JT even quoted Millar!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Stop patting yourself on the back.  You've called it BOTH WAYS in many threads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wasn't there another team that faced a 0-3 and to a New York team too(almost as hated as teams from LA), albeit in another sport, that knew no team had come back from this deficit ??? To Kenyon Martin re: Celtics will be attending a funeral in New York so wear back, I say "Qui se ne frega" which in Italian more or less means, Stuff It !!!

We're are in their heads boys. Believe me, maybe the funeral trash talk  was a bit overboard, & they are going to be apprehensive but we'll be loose. Can we borrow the nickname from our beloved Red Sox and call oursleves the 2013 Idiots !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wasn't there another team that faced a 0-3 and to a New York team too(almost as hated as teams from LA), albeit in another sport, that knew no team had come back from this deficit ??? To Kenyon Martin re: Celtics will be attending a funeral in New York so wear back, I say "Qui se ne frega" which in Italian more or less means, Stuff It !!!

We're are in their heads boys. Believe me, maybe the funeral trash talk  was a bit overboard, & they are going to be apprehensive but we'll be loose. Can we borrow the nickname from our beloved Red Sox and call oursleves the 2013 Idiots !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Not  sure how this will end,  but I'm  proud of the way the guys bounced  back.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Not  sure how this will end,  but I'm  proud of the way the guys bounced  back.

Agree.  Great game tonight by the Celtics.  At least they are playing in a game 6 in Boston.  I like their chances on Friday.