CELTIC PRIDE just walked thru those doors! GAME MVP = JR SMITH.. now its PEDRO +SCHILLING for games 5+6 +c what happens for game 7!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

jr smith should be very nervous. he plays and we likely lose. now we got some swag son. give kg, paul and terry swag with green to tag along with bass playin some serious d, we can win game 5. come game 6, garden is rockin. terry = dave roberts!

Agree that if the Celtics win the next game we have a slight chance of taking this series to 7.  Don't think we could ever repeat what the Red Sox did in 2004.  It has never happened in the NBA. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You stole the Pedro and Schilling line from Twitter, you could stand to attribute that instead of pretending you made it up. 

Celts have no shot to win this series, no shot. Red Sox were the better team that year with better starting pitching and clutch hitting. 

That said I will root for this year's Celts to the last heave. KG and Pierce were downright inspiring today, and for today, I am glad to be a Celts fan. 

Meantime looks like the Lakers will show no pride and are likely to get swept on their home court. LOLZ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

You stole the Pedro and Schilling line from Twitter, you could stand to attribute that instead of pretending you made it up. 

Celts have no shot to win this series, no shot. Red Sox were the better team that year with better starting pitching and clutch hitting. 

That said I will root for this year's Celts to the last heave. KG and Pierce were downright inspiring today, and for today, I am glad to be a Celts fan. 

Meantime looks like the Lakers will show no pride and are likely to get swept on their home court. LOLZ

By no means am i saying the celtics are coming back from the hole that they are in, but if the Red Sox had lost game 4 then you would not be saying they had better starting pitching and clutch hitting. The clutch hitting came in games 4-7 and in the WS, just like Terry started today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

" DON'T LET US WIN TODAY(Actually tonight)"-Kevin Millar.   Go Celtics! We can win this if we play our game. Why not us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

" DON'T LET US WIN TODAY(Actually tonight)"-Kevin Millar.   Go Celtics! We can win this if we play our game. Why not us.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts