Celtic Pride

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

Celtic Pride

The season is getting close, so Ive been coming around the past few days and I noticed a few things. First, where are all the older members from 04-07 seasons?? Secondly, there hasnt been as much activity as their used to be, even from a season ago. Most of the threads all i see is alot of bickering, and pettiness. There seems to be alot of trolls hanging around.

Yes we had a few negative nannies that most members often disagreed with and yes we had a troll here and there, maybe a small troll raid during a play off series or so but to hang around season in and season out, what is the point of that??

I dont mean to make this a big deal but im just wondering what happened to this message board?? What happened to the decent conversations about our team, and the celtic knowledge one could pick up from here, the togetherness and even when we disagreed with one another we made our points using facts and stats and sometimes just agreed to disagree.

We have a great team this year and hopefully we can enjoy the season together

CELTIC PRIDE

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Celtic Pride

there are more than a few of us still onboard....many others followed Sam onto his new forum (which I very much enjoy)....trolls come and go....some hang in there seemingly forever....it is what it is I guess.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

What board is that?? so i can check it out as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

http://samcelt.forumotion.net/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

there are more than a few of us still onboard....many others followed Sam onto his new forum (which I very much enjoy)....trolls come and go....some hang in there seemingly forever....it is what it is I guess.....

[/QUOTE]
    I do believe that this board has more trolls than ever before.  Many who should be banned yet are still allowed to start negative Celtics threads and argue with everyone. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Hopefully it gets better as the year gets started, but thanks for the link.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blog troll,

your not relavent troll, who are you to talk relavence...all you all is a bottom feeder...TROLL..anyone who TROLLS on threads is a bottom feeder..

Sections
Shortcuts