Celtic toughness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Celtic toughness

Last year Lebron whined about his minor elbow issue; if Lebron had sufferred a real injury like Rondo did last night, he would have been crying in the dressing room and not returned. We are a tougher team mentally than the Heat, and even though we have several significant injuries, we can still win this series in seven games. Last night was a turning point in the series. The Celtics have a warrior mentality. They are like Seal Team Six going into Abottobad. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtic toughness

I agree with all you said great point about the Lebron elbow injury last year.

The only thing I disagree on is why can't the Celtics keep it going and end it in six at home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Celtic toughness:
    [QUOTE]Last year Lebron whined about his minor elbow issue; if Lebron had sufferred a real injury like Rondo did last night, he would have been crying in the dressing room and not returned. We are a tougher team mentally than the Heat, and even though we have several significant injuries, we can still win this series in seven games. Last night was a turning point in the series. The Celtics have a warrior mentality. They are like Seal Team Six going into Abottobad. 
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

True.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I'm so proud of Rondo last night. He just blew me away when he came back after a dislocated elbow.