celtics 4th seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

celtics 4th seed

why are the celtics the 4th seed and not the 3rd(division leaders) in the east?  i know orlando has a better record, but i thought divison leaders got the 3 top seeds.  also, atlanta and indiana have better records then celts but are not seeded higher. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: celtics 4th seed

In Response to celtics 4th seed:
    [QUOTE]why are the celtics the 4th seed and not the 3rd(division leaders) in the east?  i know orlando has a better record, but i thought divison leaders got the 3 top seeds.  also, atlanta and indiana have better records then celts but are not seeded higher. 
    Posted by candre99[/QUOTE]

FAIL! Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]why are the celtics the 4th seed and not the 3rd(division leaders) in the east?  i know orlando has a better record, but i thought divison leaders got the 3 top seeds.  also, atlanta and indiana have better records then celts but are not seeded higher. 

Classic Celtics fan! Ugh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: celtics 4th seed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to celtics 4th seed : Classic Celtics fan! Ugh.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

What do you expect my friend? Most "supposed" Celtic fans just started watching the NBA in 2008.

Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: celtics 4th seed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: celtics 4th seed : What do you expect my friend? Most "supposed" Celtic fans just started watching the NBA in 2008.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]
    Actually from 03-04 until 06-07 the top three seeds where division winners regardless of record. Silly Lakers fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

The 3 division champs are guarenteed a seeding of at least 4th seed.  The top 4 seeds are made up of the three division champs plus the non division champ with the best w-l record for the season. The seeding for the top 4 spots is determined by w-l record.    So it is possible for a division champ to have a worse record than a non division champ playoff team from a different division - as was the case this year.      So a non division champ can have as high as a number 2 seed in the conference playoffs.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Not in the nba.  In other sport leagues i.e. nhl, nfl, yes, Celts would get the 3rd.

For the Celts, 4th seed is better than 3rd.  The Bulls/6ers are easier to play against than the Heat.

Sections
Shortcuts