Celtic's 6th man of 2012-13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Celtic's 6th man of 2012-13

Who do you guys think will get the 6th man award this year for the Celtic's?  With such a deep roster, it is not a forgiven conclusion any one guy will get it.  Anyone of the following has a shot.

Terry
    Green
    Lee
    Bradley
    Sully
    Wilcox

I'm putting my money on Green.  I think he is going to surprise a lot of people with his versatility and will give us a good look at what he will bring in the future. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Celtic's 6th man of 2012-13

I think you may have something there.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think Terry, because I'm hoping Lee and Sully will start!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Good question - but will Doc's rotation be consistent enough for one of them to be a true 6th man? I'm not knocking Doc, but ever since "the trade" he's proven to have more of a "situational" mindset than being locked into doing something just because that's what's been done; Ray Allen case in point.   I think that way he gets the most out of the players; a guy, usually a PF, could be in the second unit in one game and starting the next.  He's managed to win despite injuries except for this year's ECF when the Celtics had lost critically important pieces.  No one could have been more successful under those circumstances.  If I were to pick one though, I'd have to agree with you that Green seems the most likely candidate.  His high energy play and his starter's salary might dictate the move.

Sections
Shortcuts