Celtics and Celtic Fans Have No Couth!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

Celtics and Celtic Fans Have No Couth!

Prime examples:  Danny Ainge who manages the Celtics sits in floor seats just under his teams basket and during playoff game throws up a towel with the opposing team takes  a free throw.  Kevin Garnett throws a stiff arm at the official of a recent game.  Celtic fans cry and whine that last years Championship was given to Lakers on a silver platter my commissioner Stern.  This year Celtics start off the year hot and win 11 in a row at one point and all Celtics fans are sticking their chest out like the season is over.  Now that the Celtics are losing games with regularity there is every excuse in the book on why or who is to blame.  Stand up and take it like a Man or Woman and give conrats to the Lakers who came into your house and won like a champion.  Last I heard Lakers are still champions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: Celtics and Celtic Fans Have No Couth!

Paul,

Beating the Celtics last night had as much to do with the long list of injuries that the Celtics have as anything. The Lakers did come to play last night and it is to their credit. There is no way the Lakers beat the Celtics this year in a seven game series, as long as most of the Celtics are healthy, along with the starting five. The Lakers have no chance...no chance.

Enjoy the win.

As far as class is concerned, you have a short memory. I seem to remember a Laker that was in trouble in Denver a while ago, and he was also known for many uncalled flagrant fouls in the past. I remember a foul to K-mart's groin with an elbow a couple of years ago in the play-offs, and unbelievably, it was called a foul on K-mart. When you come to this board and make statements like you did, be prepared for a reality check.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

paul0,

Are Barnes and Ratliff more/less/equally valuable to the success of the Lakers

THAN

are Shaq, JON, Delonte, Marquis, Semih & Nate to the success of the Celtics?

Simple question!

Who will be better by leaps and bounds by June?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Exactly one year ago, the Celtics beat the Lakers playing without Kobe by only one point. As I recall, the Celtics did alright in 2010. Let's not read too much into regular season games here. On either side.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

paul0 is like so many fans on this board. he rubs it in when his team wins. it's all right. fan is short for fanatic. but regular season games mean nothing.

orlando owned us last year in the regular season. we all saw how that worked out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics and Celtic Fans Have No Couth!:
    paul0, Are Barnes and Ratliff more/less/equally valuable to the success of the Lakers THAN are Shaq, JON, Delonte, Marquis, Semih & Nate to the success of the Celtics? Simple question! Who will be better by leaps and bounds by June?
    Posted by Petey62

Well, get out your magic 8 ball and tell me what you see? 
    Remember its not how you start it's how you finish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Exactly one year ago, the Celtics beat the Lakers playing without Kobe by only one point. As I recall, the Celtics did alright in 2010. Let's not read too much into regular season games here. On either side.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

You are correct Senor

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Is it working?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Good post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I notice paul0 wasn't around two weeks ago.....coincidence?

If you don't like what P34 writes, don't post here!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Nail?

more like a stretched out rubber band

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

You kmow I'm new to this but it's funny to see a guy like pau10 climb out of the weeds to voice his opinion. I wish he would learn about basketball before he opened his pie hole. Maybe BBALL 101. Alas, its a free country and Freedom of Speech is a most wonderous thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

You kmow I'm new to this but it's funny to see a guy like pau10 climb out of the weeds to voice his opinion. I wish he would learn about basketball before he opened his pie hole. Maybe BBALL 101. Alas, its a free country and Freedom of Speech is a most wonderous thing.
    Posted by OneNation

Yeah, well, Lakers could go 5-2 or possibly 6-1 on their road trip.  Then there's the best player in the NBA, the Black Mamba!!!!  Let's look at the numbers tonight scoring 33 points on better than 50% shooting from the field and 3point land along with 10 boards and a couple assists.  Something tells me he would put to shame the new NBA 3 point champion going head to head.  Funny thing about that is Kobe does this with defensive players draped all over him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Fans are the same everywhere.  There's nothing in the water in LA or Boston that makes fans any more noble in victory or defeat.  If you were to take these two teams and swap them, you'd have the exact equal posts reciperocated. 

This whole 'our fans are better than yours' argument is hypocritical and honestly just lame.  LAME. 

As for the game, injuries happen.  Last time I checked it's the team who scores more points that gets the win.  There are no 'put a mark next to that game to note that the Celtics had injuries' conversations that happen in the league.  If you don't want injuries to be a part of your sport, go watch um....well, nothing I guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who made this about the lakers?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

The OP.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics and Celtic Fans Have No Couth! : Flobus, point taken, but all you have to do is read the post above yours and you can interpret how arrogant Celtics fans can be.  I've got my fingers crossed that Celtics can pull of more heroics and come out of the east like last year so Lakers can put the final nail in Red's coffin.
    Posted by paul0

Who said the Lakers were going to the finals....

Sections
Shortcuts