Celtics and Drugs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celtics and Drugs

More known for his point -shaving in college, and beter known as a Nugget, but thanks for the update!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Reggie Lewis?  He is not mentioned in the article, Tommy.  Nor did Boop reference him at all- what gives?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Are you really going down this road?  "How can players just drop dead like what has happened numerous times to Celtic players."

You may want to relflect on your stupidity and rethink what you are trying to make fun of before your fingers start strumming away on your keyboard.

It really shows the character of a person, when you see there limits or lack there of, that they go to find amusement.

Your right, the Celtic should keep a close eye as well you should on your innercircle to prevent such tragedy and heartache that occurs from drug abuse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reggie Lewis?  He is not mentioned in the article, Tommy.  Nor did Boop reference him at all- what gives?

[/QUOTE]

He did when he talked about "how can players drop dead like this".

Players as in plural.  There were only two players that dropped dead hedley.  Bias and Lewis

If you don't see this as a tasteless thread you may have issues yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He did when he talked about "how can players drop dead like this".

Players as in plural.  There were only two players that dropped dead hedley.  Bias and Lewis

If you don't see this as a tasteless thread you may have issues yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks..........right back at ya.  It is an incredibly senseless and tasteless thread.  Tommy, in trying to "help" made it worse by bringing up ONE of the two players who died due to heart failure.  To the best of our knowledge, Bias dropped dead of a cocaine overdose, while Lewis had a congenitive heart disease because his MOM was a crack - head.  What Bloggy did was tasteless, but Tommy knows better, and he has now made it worse.  I'd advise you to not be sarcastic with me!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tommy - trying to be fair here, but look at the title of the thread.  NO, he wasn't referencing Reggie Lewis, he did not die of drugs, only Bias did.  YOU mentioned Reggie Lewis - and you should know better!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Hedley, for once I actually think Tommy was being serious about taking this stupidity back.  My first post on this thread was before I even saw Tommy's post.  I am enraged because this post makes lite of a serious epidemic going through our society today.

No name was mentioned, but Bloggety implied with the words players and numerous, that anyone who has died while in a Celtics uniforms has done so because of drugs.  Further, he implies it's just a Celtic issue.  When families live with this heart ache all around the world.

Lastly, I wasn't being sarcastic in any part of my previous comments and you shouldn't be offended unless you don't see this as tasteless.  You obviously do see it as tasteless, so we shouldn't have any issue's.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Hedley, I think there is a point for everyone when rivalries can be put aside.  I think Tommy does have our back and those that have to deal with drug issues.  Bloggety just hasn't hit that or found that point yet.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hedley, I think there is a point for everyone when rivalries can be put aside.  I think Tommy does have our back and those that have to deal with drug issues.  Bloggety just hasn't hit that or found that point yet.

[/QUOTE]

Please don't be fooled - I don't have an issue with you at all - he does NOT have our backs here.

Lenny Bias died of a drug overdose - the thread is about Celtics and drugs - Chris Herren and Lenny Bias were two Celtics players who used, one of them died.  Reggie Lewis?  Why is he mentioned at all??  He did drop dead, but of a congenitive heart disease.  Tommy, in his "helping us and having our backs"  is trying to infer Reggie had a drug problem.  He did not, and Tommy knows it!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Len Bias died two days after he was drafted by the Celtics.

Bloggety was not referencing Bias.

He never wore a Celtics uniform.

How is this statement by me trying to infer that Reggie had a drug problem?

There is no evidence or a hint that Reggie Lewis death had anything to do with drugs.

I DO NOT think for one second that Reggie Lewis death had anything to do with drugs.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you - all I wanted to hear!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Misintepreted what you said - I was wrong.......................not looking to cause problems-  I just needed clarification of your comment - now that I have it, the "issue" is resolved.  My deepest and most sincere aplogies for thinking you were starting trouble.  After all, we have an agreement now!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I like how Bloggety, instead of making amends for his stupid post by clearing the air.  He just removes it?  You just lost more cred Bloggety.  A simple "my bad and lack of judgement" would do.  Now your just hiding in the shadows like a coward.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I reported Bloggety's post for insensitivity and bad taste, and assume Dottie removed it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

How about this guy FIERCE on drug HUH?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from green-mtn-boy. Show green-mtn-boy's posts

beat it slug!

Sections
Shortcuts