Celtics and Drugs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: Celtics and Drugs

this is why celtic fans go after lakers fans on the forum  because of threads like this!then lakers fans have the nerve to complain when celtic fans return the favor!i know two wrongs dont make a right but it makes you even!that man lost his life and bloggety punk had the nerve to come after me because i said hill had a herniated disk(which is true by the way).bloggety punk you are garbage!!!all is well!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

no,blog your not going to weasel your way out of this one.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

I doubt bigbostonceltics even read my post as it took him forever to even respond.

Hedley, the only thing that is truly funny is that Steve Nash is still not a Knick.

Have a great afternoon!

:D

Never said he would be a Knick!!  And you are still a welcher!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Why such a fuss over my blog?  It was not meant to offend. I was only expressing my concern for the Celtics organization.

Wow!! Bunch of overreactors.

Showing even less class and losing more cred with every post.  You may just want to call it a day and spend some time carefully removing your foot from your mouth.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts