Celtics are best ever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Celtics are best ever

This was never an issue. Charlotte didn't want Kobe.
    Below is also from Wiki:

Branch said that prior to the trade agreement, the Hornets never even considered drafting Bryant.

You have distracted yourself to the main point that Boston has been able to re-stock through draft picks and LA hasn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever:
    In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : So, they drafted him FOR the lakers, at #13!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

LA did not draft Kobe.
    Just like Boston didn't draft Rondo.

I will slow this down for you if you need me to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : I would rather get to the Finals than not.  Chances are we'd have more than 17.  Chances are also good we wouldn't have a .500 record!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

And chances are you're going to win Powerball this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The keltics are indeed the best ever....at whining. In fact the next 22 years for the keltics will be, in the words of the Beetles, the long and whining road.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red-16Russ-11 Posts: 165 First: 6/2/2011 Last: 6/13/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3aaf63bbe3-f05d-41ac-8982-51ec6700e420&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:af63bbe3-f05d-41ac-8982-51ec6700e420Post:65370955-e18f-469e-824d-4dfd44eb9232 " /> Re: Celtics are best ever : And he also said it was an "impossiblity", without a clear and absolute reason, so therefore you must be a mind reader, right?  Posted by koberulz It's a quote, genius, how does anything Arn Tellem or Kobe Bryant say, make me a mind reader? ------------------------------------------------- Because genius, you were the one that stated "Kobe said he did not want to play in Charlotte", and then tried to back that statement up with this Arn Tellen quote. Wow!! 
    Posted by koberulz

Kobe DID say he didn't want to play in CHA - as evidenced in the quote from his agent, Arn Tellem.  WOW!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This was never an issue. Charlotte didn't want Kobe. Below is also from Wiki: Branch said that prior to the trade agreement, the Hornets never even considered drafting Bryant. You have distracted yourself to the main point that Boston has been able to re-stock through draft picks and LA hasn't.
    Posted by mtrax

Have we?
    We only have Pierce, Rondo (from PHO), West and Davis (who will be gone) and Bradley from the draft.  How is that re-stocking?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : Kobe DID say he didn't want to play in CHA - as evidenced in the quote from his agent, Arn Tellem.  WOW!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

"impossiblility"    =    "I do not want to play in Charlotte"

WOW!

Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Show me where Kobe said that.
    It was never even a topic for conversation since Charlotte didn't want to draft Kobe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Red....since the Lakers didn't win this year, the next big day for some of these posters comes in several months...that's the day they find out if they get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with the grownups!!  .....there are a lot of great Laker posters here (and they know who they are)....but there are a few kids with multiple screen names who love to hang around and see if they can stir up trouble....I believe that this post is from "one of our own" who, unfortunately, seems to be doing it as well....he/she doesn't even know the score....it's 9-3 not 9-4.....pretty funny when you think of it....but I think I've got most of the kids on ignore....try it buddy....

B

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : LA did not draft Kobe. Just like Boston didn't draft Rondo. I will slow this down for you if you need me to.
    Posted by mtrax

CHA drafted kobe FOR the Lakers.  If CHA said they never considered him, why did they draft him?  PHO traded pick #21 to the Celtics and the Celtics took Rondo - a little different, but I'll repeat it for you if you need me to!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : Have we? We only have Pierce, Rondo (from PHO), West and Davis (who will be gone) and Bradley from the draft.  How is that re-stocking?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

What about Eric Montross, Eric Williams, Antoine Walker, Chauncey Billups, Ron Mercer, Jerome Moiso, Joe Johnson, Kedrick Brown, Troy Bell, Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Randy, Foye and Jeff Green.
    These were all top 18 picks. Poor drafting or trading away these players still counts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : CHA drafted kobe FOR the Lakers.  If CHA said they never considered him, why did they draft him?  PHO traded pick #21 to the Celtics and the Celtics took Rondo - a little different, but I'll repeat it for you if you need me to!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

We have been talking each teams draft picks.
    Charlotte drafted Kobe.
    Yes, he was traded to LA but after he was picked.
    And the 13th pick wasn't even a high pick.
    Why didn't Boston in all of their brillance take Kobe?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics are best ever : What about Eric Montross, Eric Williams, Antoine Walker, Chauncey Billups, Ron Mercer, Jerome Moiso, Joe Johnson, Kedrick Brown, Troy Bell, Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Randy, Foye and Jeff Green. These were all top 18 picks. Poor drafting or trading away these players still counts.
    Posted by mtrax

Billups, Johnson, Jefferson, Foye, Green, Walker and Pierce (#10) were all good picks - the rest?  NO  But Ainge didn't draft most of those players.  The best thing about the lakers is their stability at the top.  We lacked that for a long time.  Now it is back, we have great owners, a good GM, and a good coach locked up for 5 years.  I want my team to be relevant for a long time.  Perhaps IF Danny was the GM he would have taken Kobe - we'll never know.  We also passed on Dirk, but again, that was pre-Ainge.
    Nice chatting with you, but I gotta go now - congrats on some fresh insults to Celtics fans - you are a more worthy adversary than koberulz/rico or lakersavenger, or that idiot majicmvp, or the great stalker Flobus!!

Sections
Shortcuts