Celtics are better with Nate at the point

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point

In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Do you rewrite these posts or do you just cut and paste the same thing you have been writing for 5 years? 
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

I used to accuse him of cutting and pasting also.  Surprised he is around right now.  He usually only shows up when Rondo is playing bad or the C's are losing, then starts spewing his crap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Celtic are at their best with both ROndo and Nate.   But I think in a perfect world, where egos don't exist, Rondo should start the game, but Nate should finish the game, atleast on the offensive end, and Rondo on the defensive end.  Because towards the end of games, the ball is not in Rondo hands anymore, and when the ball is not in his hands, Rondo can't keep the floor spread because of his shooting issues.
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

Ray I think you have the correct recipe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Ray I think you have the correct recipe.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

and it's the same thing that i said, only to be stalked by irrational people who seem like they are about 15 years of age.  rondo, deficiencies and all, can get away with it and do good for the team through three quarters and sometimes in the fourth. 

but when it slows down, why not give nate a shot?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : and it's the same thing that i said, only to be stalked by irrational people who seem like they are about 15 years of age.  rondo, deficiencies and all, can get away with it and do good for the team through three quarters and sometimes in the fourth.  but when it slows down, why not give nate a shot?
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Because Doc doesn't  trust Nate to make the right play. Nate is a liability in Doc's eyes. Nate may get over it but he has to get much smarter at what he does. I do think he has made tremendous improvement over his NY days. But he still is a small point guard with a shoot first mentality.

Don't let your pet peeves about Rondo corrupt your opinion about how qualified Nate is to be in the game in the last two minutes. You don't really have a very big body of evidence that Nate can do it. And we have three years of tremendous success with Rondo in the game at the end. Think of the big rebounds, steals, tipped balls, assists, fast breaks that are directly attributabole to Rondo. Do you know that Nate can replace that?  And if I were coaching against Nate I would be salivating to think of how I can take advantage of him in ways that aren't available with Rondo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : that's a laugher.  i have watched rondo NOT attack anything in most fourth quarter slow down situations for three plus years now.  pick and roll doesn't work when the sagging is so bad that nobody is open and it especially doesn't work with a zero of an outside shot threat.  it just doesn't. 

Laughter? Oh really. So in the pick and roll with Rondo, Rondo's man sags to take away the PP offense, so the now open Rondo sets a weakside pick for Ray Allen who gets open because now Rondo's man is out of position and there is no one there to switch. Allen gets the shot that you want Nate to take. Hmmmmmm.

I think the Celtics can take advantage, and have taken advantage of the other team if Rondo's man sags too frequently. By sagging off Rondo the floor becomes open in other ways.

Review the game tapes you will see the play I just described several times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Because Doc doesn't  trust Nate to make the right play. Nate is a liability in Doc's eyes. Nate may get over it but he has to get much smarter at what he does. I do think he has made tremendous improvement over his NY days. But he still is a small point guard with a shoot first mentality. Don't let your pet peeves about Rondo corrupt your opinion about how qualified Nate is to be in the game in the last two minutes. You don't really have a very big body of evidence that Nate can do it. And we have three years of tremendous success with Rondo in the game at the end. Think of the big rebounds, steals, tipped balls, assists, fast breaks that are directly attributabole to Rondo. Do you know that Nate can replace that?  And if I were coaching against Nate I would be salivating to think of how I can take advantage of him in ways that aren't available with Rondo.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

Criticisms of Rondo are hardly pet peeves.

At crunch time he is strictly a complimentary player and exerts little if any leadership.

As a PG, you can't lead if you don't demand/want the ball in your hands at crunch time. And we've seen for 4+ years that Rondo does not want the ball in his hands when the game is being decided.

Why? Because he does not want to be exposed as an outrageously poor shooter. He is simply scared and it shows.

Give it to someone with the confidence to lead.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't know, I can think of a lot of big games where RR's saved our bacon with penetration to the hoop.  He delivers the ball with better timing and placement.

Nate's made great strides to improve his PG skills, but I like RR with the first unit and nate with the 2nd.  When nate's not in with the 2nd they struggle to score.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : no need to appreciate anything- just realize that you are justifying to yourself going unconditionally with the first point guard in the league to clang 50% free throws and be unable to shoot a jumper since izzy hamilton in 1946 who shot 50% but back the everyone averaged 2.1 points a game and shot 32% so izzy was hot. i mean really.  at what point do you get embarrassed over unconditionally supporting rondo who is two coats of paint away from being great but is now actively running away from a consistent scoring role this year as the team star core fades into old age?  nothing of it makes sense to me, but you're okay with it? who's crazy?

Yes, we are also talking about a PG who has already won a ring, came VERY CLOSE to winning a second ring, and is currently leading the NBA in assists despite missing 3 games (when no even a fourth of the season is over).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : First off,  your going off the deep end making a case for Rondo over Nate... thats not the issue. Rondo should be the starter imo You think the Kobe analogy of 15-45 is poor.. well what if Rondo threw a bunch a high risk thread the needle passes and 10 of 17 got through, youd be cheering he got 10 assists? You say Nate will never be able to pass like Rondo.. ok Ill give you that. Can Rondo shoot jumpers of Ft's like Nate? NO... Will defenses sag off and basically ignore Nate in the 1/2 court offense like they do Rondo? NO Point is sometimes theres a time/place where Nate is a better choice than Rondo. Like the end of games & 1/2 court offenses in crunch time. You know how much easier it would be for teams to close the gap hacking Rondo? They can double Pierce and let Rondo have a set shot... he'll rarely take it. If you cant see that, I cant help you out. Its not about who's a better PG... its about Rondo not being complete and Nate being able to add those dimensions at appropriate times
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

First of all, I like both Rondo and Nate.  My intention was not to knock Nate's game.

However, Nate has some deficiencies as well.  Prior to playing with Boston, he had a huge reputation for making bone-headed decisions.  He is also extremely undersized for his position.  What do you think Deron Williams will do to Nate in the 4th quarter?  And I won't be surprised if Deron's team makes it into the finals?

To me Nate's decision making is still questionable.  Getting it done in 1 or 2 games doesnt equate getting it done through the season.  Rondo has already proven that he can get it done--although some posters here completely disregard this fact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Criticisms of Rondo are hardly pet peeves. At crunch time he is strictly a complimentary player and exerts little if any leadership. As a PG, you can't lead if you don't demand/want the ball in your hands at crunch time. And we've seen for 4+ years that Rondo does not want the ball in his hands when the game is being decided. Why? Because he does not want to be exposed as an outrageously poor shooter. He is simply scared and it shows. Give it to someone with the confidence to lead. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I remember dozens and dozens of games where Rondo was able to get a key basket in the 4th with the game on the line. 

Your observations tend to be subjective.  You remember what you want to remember.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

[QUOTE]The main job of the point guard is to run the offense of the team. Rondo is averaging 14 plus assists per game. What is there to complain about? He may lack consistency in his jump shots and free throws, but he has shown that he can generate offense for the team when necessary. He can also pull down rebounds with the best of them. Rondo is still a work in progress and returns every season better than the last.  We can expect that he will continue to work on his shooting during the off-season. I recall that Jason Kidd was offensively challenged when he entered the NBA. Over the years, he's developed a fairly consistent outside shot. Can't see why Rondo can't do the same.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Yes,  Jason Kidd is in the top 5 of all time in made 3 pointers.  Who would have thought it was possible during his first few seasons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Rondo is a rising star trying to make his mark on the league. Fortunately, this year he is trying to do it with assists rather than steals. It works better for the team. Yes, Nate is a better shooter, and a better free throw shooter, however, I am not sure that Rondo could handle not playing at the end of quarters, and I don't think that Doc would damage Rondo's ego, in that regard, unless the stakes were very high. Rondo lacks the confidence to drive to the hoop at the end of games because he does not want to shoot free throws. Furthermore, he does not usually shoot at the end of games because he lacks the confidence and the ability. This allows the opponant's point guard defender to free lance, and stop isolations and other Celtic opportunities.

With that being said, Rondo is a great defender when motivated, and he opens opportunities with his drives and dishes. Nate is an average defender at best.

The Celtics are a defensive team first, and defense will decide who wins the banner this year. There is more to basketball than offensive Xs and Os.

The biggest differences this year are the return of KG to form, Shaq's play, and the synergism that having both of them on the floor brings to the offense. These things should be the difference maker this year, and not whether Rondo or Nate play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo can control a game withouth scoring. If Nate isn't shooting well he has almost no value on the court. That's the difference.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

When the game is on the line, Rondo finds is difficult to (positively) influence the game because he is w/o the ball and more importantly w/o a nearby defender... although he can set picks or swoop in for rebounds on offense.

Rondo's cheating defender  is in a much stronger position to dictate the outcome of the game.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Don't let your pet peeves about Rondo corrupt your opinion about how qualified Nate is to be in the game in the last two minutes.

if you had read what i have said- i am NOT arguing for nate in the last two minutes.  rather, i am arguing nate earlier in fourth quarters, TO GIVE HIM A TRY, when the games sometimes if not usually grind to a halt and we are forced into 100% half court offense. 

i have said GIVE NATE A TRY and LET HIM PROVE YOU WRONG- the body of work that nate had in a very high pressure environment in last year's playoffs was quite impressive to my eyes.  while not perfect by any means, nate exhibited the ability to deftly work a pick and roll and execute accurate pull up jumpers and more than adequate passing.

if we can AVOID losing a lead in a slow down scenario in close / important games or really ANY games for that matter then it adds up to a lot less heavy carrying done by our aged core.  that's my point- GIVE NATE A TRY to try to avoid FOURTH QUARTER LEAD EROSIONS in the HALF COURT GAME, because with rondo in there his man SAGS, CHEATS and doubles off/down and makes our half court sets a mess.

so i did not wad up rondo and throw him out because of my pet peeves with him, i merely stated that we should TRY NATE, and GIVE HIM A SHOT when games slow down in the fourth quarter.  There is nothing to do but gain a weapon and a way out of our fourth quarter malaises of pierce and ray slogging 1 on 2 trying to get things done and the lane so clogged that KG gets nothing but jumpers or put backs.

if it works and nate turns into a viable spot duty alternative PG to be a floor spreader and a pick and roll  player in the half court then we have just accomplished the key improvement to our team that will pull us even with the effects of father time on our core stars. 

we need to start giving nate a chance NOW so that we know if he's a known quantity in these scenarios LATER.  doc likes yanking young guys other than rondo around quite a bit, so it'll be fun to see what really happens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Laughter? Oh really. So in the pick and roll with Rondo, Rondo's man sags to take away the PP offense, so the now open Rondo sets a weakside pick for Ray Allen who gets open because now Rondo's man is out of position and there is no one there to switch. Allen gets the shot that you want Nate to take. Hmmmmmm. I think the Celtics can take advantage, and have taken advantage of the other team if Rondo's man sags too frequently. By sagging off Rondo the floor becomes open in other ways. Review the game tapes you will see the play I just described several times.

well, i do review the game tapes, i record most of them to dvd.  when the celts get into trouble in the fourth with rondo is when rondo becomes passive, which he does a lot.  in many of the game tapes, rondo can be seen not bringing the ball up and then going to hide in the corner.  then all too often he over-dribbles with the clock winding down and then over-passes and possible uncorks a desperation low percentage shot as the clock expires. 

he does the above noted things as often as he "sets good picks" like you point out. 

my assertion is that nate, with his more well rounded skill set, to include being a shooting threat and not a hesitant / lousy free throw shooter COULD benefit us in the fourth quarter of games when things slow down.

so let's experiment with it already.  i didn't say bench rondo unconditionally in the fourth quarter, i'm saying there's a big opportunity for the team to get better if nate DOES work out in spot fourth quarter duty.

it's all up to doc.  he'd be an idiot not to start trying it every game that slows down and see what we have in nate.  so far he's done it some of the time only.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Yes, we are also talking about a PG who has already won a ring, came VERY CLOSE to winning a second ring, and is currently leading the NBA in assists despite missing 3 games (when no even a fourth of the season is over).
    Posted by bilalkazmi[/QUOTE]

well, i'm talking about creating a plan to mitigate the disaster that happens when our rondo goes into the toilet, as he did in the lakers series last year.  if you want to credit rondo with winning the chamionship in 2008, which i think is questionable when compared to how much heavy lifting pierce and garnett did (and allen), then you have to give him responsibility when he po0ps the sheets too.

last year in the lakers series we stopped doing well pretty much as soon as rondo went into his woeful cocoon of poor shooting.  without an aggressive rondo we stank.  so we need to groom nate so we have something reliable to go to if this happens again.

these are merely the tribulations of having a primary point guard who is not a sound scoring threat from the outside and is a bad free throw shooter.  at some point, that IS GOING TO HURT YOU, so you had better create an EMERGENCY PLAN, and given proper grooming and time to practice the role, nate COULD step in. 

he may not succeed at that role, but the least we can do is go with the best chance to succeed given what's on our roster.  that's all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : To me Nate's decision making is still questionable.  Getting it done in 1 or 2 games doesnt equate getting it done through the season.  Rondo has already proven that he can get it done--although some posters here completely disregard this fact.
    Posted by bilalkazmi[/QUOTE]

AGREED!!!  questionable in that it is inconsistent, there have been glimpses of really good decision making. 

in fairness to nate, he played on a disgusting team that was driven into the ground by isiah and now di'antonio is going nowhere with his "system".  in other words, he played for a loser, with a bunch of losers around him, and then d'antoni treated him like he was a loser.

given the short period of time nate has been with a winning organization, he seems to be very enthusiastic about that compared to where he came from, to the point where we signed him for peanuts for this year (or 2 years?).  i think he's come a good ways with getting his head screwed on straight.

let's see if we can give him the time and coaching NOW in the regular season to bridge the gap for when rondo fails.  and if you can't recognize that rondo has failed for periods of time when his shooting hits the skids then just take the rose colored glasses off and rewatch games 2-7 vs. the lakers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : if you had read what i have said- i am NOT arguing for nate in the last two minutes.  rather, i am arguing nate earlier in fourth quarters, TO GIVE HIM A TRY, when the games sometimes if not usually grind to a halt and we are forced into 100% half court offense.  i have said GIVE NATE A TRY and LET HIM PROVE YOU WRONG- the body of work that nate had in a very high pressure environment in last year's playoffs was quite impressive to my eyes.  while not perfect by any means, nate exhibited the ability to deftly work a pick and roll and execute accurate pull up jumpers and more than adequate passing. if we can AVOID losing a lead in a slow down scenario in close / important games or really ANY games for that matter then it adds up to a lot less heavy carrying done by our aged core.  that's my point- GIVE NATE A TRY to try to avoid FOURTH QUARTER LEAD EROSIONS in the HALF COURT GAME, because with rondo in there his man SAGS, CHEATS and doubles off/down and makes our half court sets a mess. so i did not wad up rondo and throw him out because of my pet peeves with him, i merely stated that we should TRY NATE, and GIVE HIM A SHOT when games slow down in the fourth quarter.  There is nothing to do but gain a weapon and a way out of our fourth quarter malaises of pierce and ray slogging 1 on 2 trying to get things done and the lane so clogged that KG gets nothing but jumpers or put backs. if it works and nate turns into a viable spot duty alternative PG to be a floor spreader and a pick and roll  player in the half court then we have just accomplished the key improvement to our team that will pull us even with the effects of father time on our core stars.  we need to start giving nate a chance NOW so that we know if he's a known quantity in these scenarios LATER.  doc likes yanking young guys other than rondo around quite a bit, so it'll be fun to see what really happens.

I don't think I'm mistaken when I say that Nate is playing a good portion of the first part of the 4th quarter unless they get in trouble and then Doc sends RR back in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

14 dimes a game ...and we're having a conversation as to whether he (Rondo) should be on the floor. This is when you know things are going well when these kinda conversations are taking place.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]14 dimes a game ...and we're having a conversation as to whether he (Rondo) should be on the floor. This is when you know things are going well when these kinda conversations are taking place.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

i'm glad your satisfied.  but 14 and 10 gone to 7 and 7 vs the lakers last year didn't get it done.  nor will 10 and 14 dissolved into shooting woes this year.

you can be happy with superficial regular season stats that don't mean a lot but i'm thinking about what we need to do to remain an elite post season presence while battling age considerations and a starting PG with shooting problems.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : i'm glad your satisfied.  but 14 and 10 gone to 7 and 7 vs the lakers last year didn't get it done.  nor will 10 and 14 dissolved into shooting woes this year. you can be happy with superficial regular season stats that don't mean a lot but i'm thinking about what we need to do to remain an elite post season presence while battling age considerations and a starting PG with shooting problems.

You make some good points.  But when you start insinuating 14 dimes a game is a "superficial" stat you weaken your argument quite a bit.  14 assists a game is superb.  I agree that Nate should get more minutes then he does, but that doesn't mean that Rondo isn't doing a very good job this year.  Because he is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

If Rondo averages 14 assists for the season he'll join John Stockton as the only players to do so.

Are the C's better with Nate at the point?  Are you kidding?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]If Rondo averages 14 assists for the season he'll join John Stockton as the only players to do so. Are the C's better with Nate at the point?  Are you kidding?
    Posted by paulliu[/QUOTE]

I started a post and I think I may have hit delete or post and not sure which so I will start over:

No other point guard plays with as much talent as Rondo - so then the argument is does Rondo make them better or do his teammates make him look better?  Shaq, Pierce, KG, and Ray all going to the HOF while Rondo was still in high school.  Is it tough to imagine Brandon Jennings (the only player in history other than Wilt to score 55 points in a game and have a triple double in a calendar year) making the Cs just as good, is it tough to imagine that there have been 3 players in history to average 20 ppg, 5 assists, and 5 rebounds as rookies (Tyreke Evans) would not make the Cs better.... 

The Cs have the best record in the conference but are only about 10 points away from being 7 and 9 - 3 over time games and a marginal victory against the Knicks.

Rondo is the absolute worse shooter in the league - from the field - from the line... in my estimation he averages at least 5 assists per game simply by passing up what most point guards would consider routine jumpers - in Rondo's case they should be routine especially since there is nobody within 15 feet of him (just picture Arenas with nobody within 15 feet of him).  Rondo is a terrible finisher partially because he is afraid of having to go to the foul line.  If Steph Curry was the point guard of the team, they would lead the league in scoring and Paul and or Ray would never ever ever ever be double teamed - if Arron Brooks was the starting point guard they would lead the league in scoring and Paul and or Ray would never ever ever ever be double teamed again...... and those are just two examples.  Add Devin Harris, John Wall, Jameer Nelson, Baron Davis, and a whole bunch more - bottom line - there are any number of players that if they were to be swapped with Rondo, the Cs would be no worse off and in many cases a lot better.

He averages another 5 assists per game simply by whom he plays with - just imagine him not being able to shoot / finish and having to pass to the ball to Tony Allen instead of Ray Allen, passing it to Udonis Haslem instead of KG, Andre Thornton instead of Paul Pierce - in other words - imagine if Rondo had to pass the ball to lesser players and at the same time be the worst shooter in the league.

The other and to me most laughable discussion / argument is "Rondo is perfect for this team"....  as if having a less complete player is better than having a more complete player......  What the hell would we possibly do with Russell Westbrook who is 3 years younger than Rondo and very quickly becoming the most dominant point guard in the leauge when we can have Rondo who very simply cannot shoot from just about anywhere on the floor?  We have KG, PP, Ray, and Shaq, and somehow if Deron Williams or Steve Nash was here the Cs would be so worse off because those guys are more complete players but it would somehow hurt the team because Rondo is somehow giving up some of his game.....  he doesn't have the game to give up - as if the Cs are somehow restricting his game to subjugate his game for the team and the the actual 3 stars are holding Rondo's game back.

Every point guard that can shoot or score is scorned for being a score-first as opposed to pass-first point guard.... as if actually being part of the offense is a bad thing for your point guard to actually be part of the offense as opposed to once Rondo let's go of the ball he is a complete non-factor in the team's offense.

Ray and Paul run their a-sses off until Rondo can find them and a lot of the time their hustle results in an assists but a lot of the time in the half court set Rondo pounds the ball into the floor, runs the shot clock down, passes the ball to someone else and if it is not a clean shot you can find Rondo standing in the corner with his fingers crossed hoping the ball never gets back to him as the shot clock winds down......   I love at the end of quarters when Rondo has the ball and the other team's players are trying not to laugh too hard while Rondo pounds the ball into the floor and doubles off him and then when there is no other option he flings something up that barely catches iron... the other team is thinking ok let's just go sit down with the score the way it is because there is not even a remote possibility that Rondo will make the shot - I think it would save some players groin or abdominal injuries from laughing too hard.

Watching the game through green colored glasses - this week on WEEI the Celtics player of the week was Rondo - he missed three games and in the only game he played, the opposing point guard had one more assist and 11 more points - the news was in Rondo's return he had 14 assists while ignoring he had 4 points, Calderon had 14 points and 15 assists but somehow Rondo is player of the week..........

Objectivity is not something that will ever exist on this blog but I am going to at least try to provide at least a little.

In year 5 of Rondo there remains at least a dozen players who if flipflopped with Rondo, the Cs would be no worse off and in a lot of cases be a lot better - give up a little defense but gain lots of offense and take lots of pressure off the other scorers.....

This is an objective assessment - and certainly nothing that most Celtics fans can even comprehend let alone digest, accept, and agree with.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

I watched the entire firs quarter and part of the second. At least tonight the Celtics are playing way better with Nate as the PG and rondo on the bench.

Rondo sometimes is just so awful it's hard to watch the game. If he were a little more consistent he would be an amazing PG!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

ANdddd  tonight's game is dedicated to the haters .... Go Rondo!!!