Celtics are better with Nate at the point

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point

In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point:
    [QUOTE]this thread makes me think about when Walker was playing point forward and there wasn't even one quality PG never mind 2, and an OK Rookie sitting on the bench, with Daniels also able to fill the role time to time.  Just a discussion about which PG should start is such a good problem to have ... lol
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

Yes but just to insinuate that Robinson should start and play in front of Rondo shows lack of basketball knowledge.  Hillariously funny.  I can't believe this thread is still going. If some of these posters were coaches we would have a revolving door at positions on the team.  Flavor of the day.  We would set a record for starting lineup changes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nate is good with the starters as they all need to be respected as a scoring threat.. that affords Nate more opportunities himself. Unlike Rondo, who defenses slack off of, they cant with Nate. So double teaming any of our starters creates a huge problem.

That advantage Nate gives us is outweighed by what Rondo brings to the table.. Rondo is definitely the starter..  I like Nate playing with the starters for at least some minutes per game.. changes look of team dramatically... and I like Nate late in the game, in close games.  Dont get angry but our offense usually stagnates when its crunch time and defenses lock in.. Rondo sometimes is a liability with both his shooting and from the line.

Also, with all the talk here about Rondos defense... I cant agree. Rondo is too easily picked off, always going under and many times just letting his player go so he can try a swipe from behind. Watch Nate play defense, hes hard to pick off.. he fights through them, over the top.. and if he does get behind, hes fast to recover.

Good problem to have 2 guys like this. Hope Doc uses them correctly. I dont get why Rondo keeps putting in big minutes while his hamstring and foot still a problem.. Perfect time to let Nate take more of those minutes... Now Rondo misses a game cause hes not healed,, cant mess with hamstrings.. what are the C's thinking about?? Dumb if you ask me. Sit him for a week if need be,

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Robinson had 21 points, six rebounds and six assists and we won by 25. When he plays the point, we have no weaknesses. When Rondo plays the point, his man ignores him in the fourth quarter and our offense stagnates. That's the problem. And I like Bradley as the backup a lot better than Delonte West. West should play at the shooting guard position.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

The problem that we have when someone other that Rondo plays the point is that Rondo doesn't get his numbers.

And for those who put Rondo's numbers above the Celtics  winning, that becomes a real problem... at least for them.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Seriously, I can't believe this is being debated. Rondo was easily the team's MVP last season. No way they even sniff the Finals without him.
    Nearly every coach and analyst raves about Rondo's ability to control the game at 6-1. The Celtics are the only team in the NBA shooting better than 50 percent from the field. You think this would happen without a first-rate distributor?
    He's averaging 11 points and 14 assists a game, which means he's has a hand in 39 points a game. And what is most important, we have the best record in the Eastern.
    I love Nate Robinson, but I love him in his current role.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, I can't believe this is being debated. Rondo was easily the team's MVP last season. No way they even sniff the Finals without him. Nearly every coach and analyst raves about Rondo's ability to control the game at 6-1. The Celtics are the only team in the NBA shooting better than 50 percent from the field. You think this would happen without a first-rate distributor? He's averaging 11 points and 14 assists a game, which means he's has a hand in 39 points a game. And what is most important, we have the best record in the Eastern. I love Nate Robinson, but I love him in his current role.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Lloyd: For you, this debate is so one sided that you can't accept the fact that the debate even rages on. For me, Rondo alternates between being the C's MVP much of the time... but late in close games and at crunch time when I personally rate the real value of a PG.... his value to the team IMHO can drop off to near zero.

That shouldn't be so hard for you to understand.

You may not agree... but you should at least understand why the the debate rages on.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Lloyd: For you, this debate is so one sided that you can't accept the fact that the debate even rages on. For me, Rondo alternates between being the C's MVP much of the time... but late in close games and at crunch time when I personally rate the real value of a PG.... his value to the team IMHO can drop off to near zero. That shouldn't be so hard for you to understand. You may not agree... but you should at least understand why the the debate rages on. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I agree with Lloyd. This is silly. Rondo is some much better in the "team" play aspects of basketball that Nate can't even be compared. Thus: this is a silly discussion despite about 2 or 3 posters who have always been silly in the aspect of their criticism of Rondo because he doesn't shoot the jump shots they like better.

I hope he doesn't shoot another jump shot all year. I hope the opposition guard continues to sag off him as it opens up far better opportunities to score than a jump shot. Like layups for Garnett and Shaq. It has been obvious in the last several games that Rondo takes advantage of the other team when they sag off him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : I agree with Lloyd. This is silly. Rondo is some much better in the "team" play aspects of basketball that Nate can't even be compared. Thus: this is a silly discussion despite about 2 or 3 posters who have always been silly in the aspect of their criticism of Rondo because he doesn't shoot the jump shots they like better. I hope he doesn't shoot another jump shot all year. I hope the opposition guard continues to sag off him as it opens up far better opportunities to score than a jump shot. Like layups for Garnett and Shaq. It has been obvious in the last several games that Rondo takes advantage of the other team when they sag off him.
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]

Greenie... apparently you and Doc disagree as to the need for Rondo to improve his jump shooting....

The following quote came from an August 2010 interview with Doc Rivers:

Rondo’s inability to keep defenses honest caught up to the Celtics in the Finals, when the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant sagged into the paint.

“That hurts you in the playoffs when the best player on the other team is allowed to rest and clog up the middle,” Rivers said. “That’s what made their defense so strong, that their best roamer was Kobe. We have to correct that problem. That hurt us.”

Rivers is only looking for modest improvements from Rondo.

“We want him to shoot the right shots,” Rivers said. “The 3-point shot, I could care less. I could care less if he takes another 3 the rest of his career as far as I’m concerned. But we have to get him to make the elbow jump shot.”

Enjoy.....

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Greenie... apparently you and Doc disagree as to the need for Rondo to improve his jump shooting.... The following quote came from an August 2010 interview with Doc Rivers: Rondo’s inability to keep defenses honest caught up to the Celtics in the Finals, when the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant sagged into the paint. “That hurts you in the playoffs when the best player on the other team is allowed to rest and clog up the middle,” Rivers said. “That’s what made their defense so strong, that their best roamer was Kobe. We have to correct that problem. That hurt us.” Rivers is only looking for modest improvements from Rondo. “We want him to shoot the right shots,” Rivers said. “The 3-point shot, I could care less. I could care less if he takes another 3 the rest of his career as far as I’m concerned. But we have to get him to make the elbow jump shot.” Enjoy..... Pud

Nice one.  I cant understand why anyone would find fault with criticism of Rondos shooting.  His jumper is not good and his FT shooting even worse. Theres no getting around it.. You cant say he gets 14 assists, therefore shooting doesnt count.

Well, how many points does he cost us not being able to shoot, allowing defenses to dbl team or clog the middle?? .. missing 1/2 his FT's?? That all adds up and all of a sudden 14 assists net-net doesnt look so astounding.

I dont know why Rondo cant shoot... sometimes his jumper looks good, then he puts a few off the side of the backboard... hard to understand... ditto at the FT line.

I mean, everyone has shortcomings.. Ray cant dribble or handle the ball in any kind of traffic.. doesnt mean hes not a great player. Same with Rondo, hes still great and a big part of the Celtics success... but hes weak in areas he really shouldnt be and thats why some, including me, would like to see Nate in some end of game situations inplace of Rondo.

Maybe it would damage Rondos ego and thats why it doesnt happen. Some people including myself have observed the Celtic offense getting slowed down late in games when defenses focus in... lack of respect for Rondos shot is one reason why... with Nate, I think that improves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Greenie... apparently you and Doc disagree as to the need for Rondo to improve his jump shooting.... The following quote came from an August 2010 interview with Doc Rivers: Rondo’s inability to keep defenses honest caught up to the Celtics in the Finals, when the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant sagged into the paint. “That hurts you in the playoffs when the best player on the other team is allowed to rest and clog up the middle,” Rivers said. “That’s what made their defense so strong, that their best roamer was Kobe. We have to correct that problem. That hurt us.” Rivers is only looking for modest improvements from Rondo. “We want him to shoot the right shots,” Rivers said. “The 3-point shot, I could care less. I could care less if he takes another 3 the rest of his career as far as I’m concerned. But we have to get him to make the elbow jump shot.” Enjoy..... Pud

I never said I disagreed with Doc. And as for Doc's quote... now that they have Shaq and Rondo is so effective with the lob when his man sags...I wonder how strongly he would endorse his Aug. quote. It wil be interesting to see how effective Kobe's roaming will be when the C's have Shaq and Garnett in the game.

It would be nice if Rondo hit wide open jump shots with some consistency. But as far as it hurting the team when he doesn't ....it is hard to argue that it does. They look pretty dominant right now without a jump shot from Rondo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : Nice one.  I cant understand why anyone would find fault with criticism of Rondos shooting.  His jumper is not good and his FT shooting even worse. Theres no getting around it.. You cant say he gets 14 assists, therefore shooting doesnt count. Well, how many points does he cost us not being able to shoot, allowing defenses to dbl team or clog the middle?? .. missing 1/2 his FT's?? That all adds up and all of a sudden 14 assists net-net doesnt look so astounding. I dont know why Rondo cant shoot... sometimes his jumper looks good, then he puts a few off the side of the backboard... hard to understand... ditto at the FT line. I mean, everyone has shortcomings.. Ray cant dribble or handle the ball in any kind of traffic.. doesnt mean hes not a great player. Same with Rondo, hes still great and a big part of the Celtics success... but hes weak in areas he really shouldnt be and thats why some, including me, would like to see Nate in some end of game situations inplace of Rondo. Maybe it would damage Rondos ego and thats why it doesnt happen. Some people including myself have observed the Celtic offense getting slowed down late in games when defenses focus in... lack of respect for Rondos shot is one reason why... with Nate, I think that improves.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

No one is finding fault with the criticism of Rondo's jump shot. What is being criticized is the nonsense of this thread...which isn't about his jump shot it is whether the Celtics "are better with Nate at the point"....which I think is silly.

You know what I wish Ray Allen wouldn't dribble the ball off his foot so much but it is not a reason to say he should take a seat while someone else plays. Fact of the matter is all of our starters have weaknesses.

There have been some very great point guards who play winning basketball without a jump shot. Rondo doesn't "need" one even though he would be better if he had one.

Obviously the Celtics can play outstanding basketball if Rondo never shoots a jump shot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Puddin is a fool

responding to him with anything but pity and scorn is a waste of time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : No one is finding fault with the criticism of Rondo's jump shot. What is being criticized is the nonsense of this thread...which isn't about his jump shot it is whether the Celtics "are better with Nate at the point"....which I think is silly. You know what I wish Ray Allen wouldn't dribble the ball off his foot so much but it is not a reason to say he should take a seat while someone else plays. Fact of the matter is all of our starters have weaknesses. There have been some very great point guards who play winning basketball without a jump shot. Rondo doesn't "need" one even though he would be better if he had one. Obviously the Celtics can play outstanding basketball if Rondo never shoots a jump shot.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

They are 3 and 1 without Rondo and the loss was by 1 point - so they are 2 points away from being perfect without Rondo.....2 points away from being 4 and 0 without Rondo and 12 and 3 with him......

I find it funny that the discussion is limited to discussing whether the Cs are better with Rondo or Nate at the point - there are at least a dozen other point guards that they are better with or at least as good with - Darren Collison scores 14 ppg, shoots 46% from the floor (which Rondo could never do if he took normal jumpers that most point guards make as a matter of course), 90% from the line, and 44% from 3.  Do you give up anything on defense?  A little.  Does your offense open up a lot and there are no more double teams and Pierce and Ray are more wide open and the lane is not clogged with a double team in the post?  Absolutely.

It is beyond comprehension that people think that Rondo is an elite point guard - he makes none of the players that he plays with better (all 4 of the other starters are going to the hall of fame on the first ballot) and anyone that can shoot, shoot 3s, and make freebies are just as valuable.

I am a firm believer that the things he does better than a lot of other players DO NOT OUTWEIGH what he cannot do which most other point guards have as basic, given skills.

Is there some crazy situation that I cannot imagine after watching ball for 40 years that John Wall is not already a better player than Rondo?  Every year there is a point guard drafted that is a better all around player and that does not have the benefit of playing with 4 guys that are first ballot unanimous hall of famers.... the Cs are somehow worse off with Steph Curry, the Cs are somehow worse off with Brandon Jennings, the Cs are somehow worse off with Tyreke Evans.... please.....

Last year in the playoffs the Cs played Orlando - one of the games went to overtime - in the first minute of OT Jameer Nelson came out and nailed consecutive 3s...... somehow having a point guard that actually can participate in the offense and take pressure off the actual stars is not a good thing.......

Picture the half court set where Rondo pounds the ball into the floor as the clock runs down - he is trying to figure out where his best opportunity for an assist exists whereas a normal point guard says hey I am actually part of the offense.... Rondo passes the ball then goes and hides in the corner when the offense is reduced to 3 against 5 and he has his fingers crossed hoping the ball does not cycle back to him.... at the end of each quarter and half  Rondo pounds the ball into the floor and the opposition is trying to minimize groing and abs injuries from laughing too hard waiting for Rondo to bend the rim....  10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5. 4, 3 ....barely catch rim from 20 feet completely uncontested...... give Gilbert Arenas that shot - he makes it in excess of 90% of the time....  give it to Rondo and the opposition is fist bumping, laughing towels over heads waiting to go the locker room but can't leave because there is time on the clock while Rondo is embarrassing himself..... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

How can you think they are better with Nate ay pg,then Rondo. 

1 game shows to me what happens,when Rondo isn't available to play pg. The game in Toronto,when they lost,and needed a 19 - 0 run to get back in the game. Last year with Rondo, they would have shot around 60 percent and been up by 19 in the 4rth quarter.

Rondo totally destroyed the Raptors last year,and got everyone involved. He even set up Sheed for 28 last year,against the Raptors.
    The game would have been almost over starting the 4rth with Rondo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : They are 3 and 1 without Rondo and the loss was by 1 point - so they are 2 points away from being perfect without Rondo.....2 points away from being 4 and 0 without Rondo and 12 and 3 with him...... I find it funny that the discussion is limited to discussing whether the Cs are better with Rondo or Nate at the point - there are at least a dozen other point guards that they are better with or at least as good with - Darren Collison scores 14 ppg, shoots 46% from the floor (which Rondo could never do if he took normal jumpers that most point guards make as a matter of course), 90% from the line, and 44% from 3.  Do you give up anything on defense?  A little.  Does your offense open up a lot and there are no more double teams and Pierce and Ray are more wide open and the lane is not clogged with a double team in the post?  Absolutely. It is beyond comprehension that people think that Rondo is an elite point guard - he makes none of the players that he plays with better (all 4 of the other starters are going to the hall of fame on the first ballot) and anyone that can shoot, shoot 3s, and make freebies are just as valuable. I am a firm believer that the things he does better than a lot of other players DO NOT OUTWEIGH what he cannot do which most other point guards have as basic, given skills. Is there some crazy situation that I cannot imagine after watching ball for 40 years that John Wall is not already a better player than Rondo?  Every year there is a point guard drafted that is a better all around player and that does not have the benefit of playing with 4 guys that are first ballot unanimous hall of famers.... the Cs are somehow worse off with Steph Curry, the Cs are somehow worse off with Brandon Jennings, the Cs are somehow worse off with Tyreke Evans.... please..... Last year in the playoffs the Cs played Orlando - one of the games went to overtime - in the first minute of OT Jameer Nelson came out and nailed consecutive 3s...... somehow having a point guard that actually can participate in the offense and take pressure off the actual stars is not a good thing....... Picture the half court set where Rondo pounds the ball into the floor as the clock runs down - he is trying to figure out where his best opportunity for an assist exists whereas a normal point guard says hey I am actually part of the offense.... Rondo passes the ball then goes and hides in the corner when the offense is reduced to 3 against 5 and he has his fingers crossed hoping the ball does not cycle back to him.... at the end of each quarter and half  Rondo pounds the ball into the floor and the opposition is trying to minimize groing and abs injuries from laughing too hard waiting for Rondo to bend the rim....  10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5. 4, 3 ....barely catch rim from 20 feet completely uncontested...... give Gilbert Arenas that shot - he makes it in excess of 90% of the time....  give it to Rondo and the opposition is fist bumping, laughing towels over heads waiting to go the locker room but can't leave because there is time on the clock while Rondo is embarrassing himself..... 
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

yeah and they are like 8 points from being 15-0 with Rondo

moron....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : They are 3 and 1 without Rondo and the loss was by 1 point - so they are 2 points away from being perfect without Rondo.....2 points away from being 4 and 0 without Rondo and 12 and 3 with him...... I find it funny that the discussion is limited to discussing whether the Cs are better with Rondo or Nate at the point - there are at least a dozen other point guards that they are better with or at least as good with - Darren Collison scores 14 ppg, shoots 46% from the floor (which Rondo could never do if he took normal jumpers that most point guards make as a matter of course), 90% from the line, and 44% from 3.  Do you give up anything on defense?  A little.  Does your offense open up a lot and there are no more double teams and Pierce and Ray are more wide open and the lane is not clogged with a double team in the post?  Absolutely. It is beyond comprehension that people think that Rondo is an elite point guard - he makes none of the players that he plays with better (all 4 of the other starters are going to the hall of fame on the first ballot) and anyone that can shoot, shoot 3s, and make freebies are just as valuable. I am a firm believer that the things he does better than a lot of other players DO NOT OUTWEIGH what he cannot do which most other point guards have as basic, given skills. Is there some crazy situation that I cannot imagine after watching ball for 40 years that John Wall is not already a better player than Rondo?  Every year there is a point guard drafted that is a better all around player and that does not have the benefit of playing with 4 guys that are first ballot unanimous hall of famers.... the Cs are somehow worse off with Steph Curry, the Cs are somehow worse off with Brandon Jennings, the Cs are somehow worse off with Tyreke Evans.... please..... Last year in the playoffs the Cs played Orlando - one of the games went to overtime - in the first minute of OT Jameer Nelson came out and nailed consecutive 3s...... somehow having a point guard that actually can participate in the offense and take pressure off the actual stars is not a good thing....... Picture the half court set where Rondo pounds the ball into the floor as the clock runs down - he is trying to figure out where his best opportunity for an assist exists whereas a normal point guard says hey I am actually part of the offense.... Rondo passes the ball then goes and hides in the corner when the offense is reduced to 3 against 5 and he has his fingers crossed hoping the ball does not cycle back to him.... at the end of each quarter and half  Rondo pounds the ball into the floor and the opposition is trying to minimize groing and abs injuries from laughing too hard waiting for Rondo to bend the rim....  10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5. 4, 3 ....barely catch rim from 20 feet completely uncontested...... give Gilbert Arenas that shot - he makes it in excess of 90% of the time....  give it to Rondo and the opposition is fist bumping, laughing towels over heads waiting to go the locker room but can't leave because there is time on the clock while Rondo is embarrassing himself..... 
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

I am not even going to read this hogwash.  I am sure it is the same crap you have been spewing ever since Rondo got here.  You think you are so smart yet you are so stupid.  I guess you know more than 95% of the people in the NBA?  He is a top 5 point guard,  all NBA defensive team, leading the league in assists by a HUGE margin and you still have the gall to copy and paste this same hogwash.  Please go crawl in the hole you came out of.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from silverwolf. Show silverwolf's posts

In Response to Celtics are better with Nate at the point:
    [QUOTE]Especially in the fourth quarter. It opens up the floor for Paul's isos because they can't double off Nate.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    You really need help KirK.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

Celtics offense is horrible with Nate at the PG position.  Rondo's injury has brought that to everyones attention, to the extent that Doc would prefer Pierce as the point forward most of the game.

Nate CANNOT play the point position.  He just does not have the court vision.  He can only play shooting guard.  And because of his small size, he can only play second team because most first team other guards are too big for him to defend.

Lets put this one to bed.  It is obviously clear now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You really need help KirK"--- Indeed. 

Alas Kirk may trip and fall down in the same hole as the puds and duds. I recommend ignoring this trio of lunatics....you will enjoy this forum a lot more if you just pud-dud ignore.

Which is not to say that Rondo is perfect. But it helps to appreciate the game of basketball when you don't have an axe to grind.

Lo and behold, help comes to Kirk in the form of Bilalkazmi: 

"Celtics offense is horrible with Nate at the PG position.  Rondo's injury has brought that to everyones attention, to the extent that Doc would prefer Pierce as the point forward most of the game. Nate CANNOT play the point position.  He just does not have the court vision.  He can only play shooting guard.  And because of his small size, he can only play second team because most first team other guards are too big for him to defend." 

Read that several times through and you will understand basketball better. 

Though I will say that Nate is a nice change of pace to mix into a game where Rondo is struggling. However, it will rarely be at the point late in the season- assuming Delonte comes back he might play that role. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This is by far the most untrue and stupid thread ever started on this BB since I have been looking.

Let it die.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]This is by far the most untrue and stupid thread ever started on this BB since I have been looking. Let it die.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You seem surprised. Look who made the thread. Isn't he the most unbelievable and stupid poster on this board? ROFL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

After watching Nate the last few games maybe Dudder and Pudinhead will both go away for a while. They can meet up with Acie and have a hate Rondo discussion group while the rest of us start getting anxious for his return.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics are better with Nate at the point : You seem surprised. Look who made the thread. Isn't he the most unbelievable and stupid poster on this board? ROFL
    Posted by LightSaber[/QUOTE]

And after yesterdays loss this same poster came out with "let Nate and Bradley run the offense"   Unbelievable.  Just watch a whole game of two guys that obviously can not run a offense and then say that.   Well maybe he can give Rivers some pointers when he attends the game coming up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

So after the Orlando loss Nate tweeted the loss was his fault and that would never happen again .. he was gona step up... 7 points 4 ast... so then against Pacers he has 8 points 4 ast and lastly against Pistons 8 points 1 ast.... So how can people say this is possibly better than Rondo? and what was the point in tweeting if his actions were going to show otherwise...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]So after the Orlando loss Nate tweeted the loss was his fault and that would never happen again .. he was gona step up... 7 points 4 ast... so then against Pacers he has 8 points 4 ast and lastly against Pistons 8 points 1 ast.... So how can people say this is possibly better than Rondo? and what was the point in tweeting if his actions were going to show otherwise...
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

At least Nate was man enough to try to take some responsibility for a bad game... and it was a ghastly game for him.

Do you ever recall Rondo apologizing for a bad game or a bad series or the need to round out his game? Ever?

I don't. Maybe he could learn something from Lil' Nate if he could ever stop peering into the mirror or counting his stats.

Pud