Celtics are done Lakers are not...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics are done Lakers are not...

and the award for obsessive creepy poster of the year goes to....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

+11111111111111111111111

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

SELF NOMINATION?

wow what a burn.  you really got me on that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Another Faker troll. What is it with these Faker trolls coming on another teams forum. I have not once gone to any other teams forum to post. 34wheelchair, laversavenger, Dr_Hollywood, et al are hopeless trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I think the Celtics will energize more. I think there are now a couple of Celtics guard that will contribute without balancing their act when Rondo was around....I believed that with all my heart. I do think Danny will also bring in a shooter like JJ Redick

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Lakers have more than injury problems to worry about. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

This forum makes the Patriots forum look like a joke in terms of trolls from other teams....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lmao when kobe retires, the lakers wont be relevant for 10+ years

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Laker fans gloat when we lose our point guard and leader....and still we are in the playoffs and showed our mettle vs the Heat.....meanwhile the Lakers are six games under .500 and realistically are a longshot of climbing into the 8th position....and have no chance at coming out of the West...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

All is well  you are incredible only show up after two wins and on vacation durring losing streak.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

14  assists for Kobe... TWO games arrow row.

The man is simply the best on the planet.

Hope all is well!

Stay blessed!

Lakers are having a monster year. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAh

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Laker fans gloat when we lose our point guard and leader....and still we are in the playoffs and showed our mettle vs the Heat.....meanwhile the Lakers are six games under .500 and realistically are a longshot of climbing into the 8th position....and have no chance at coming out of the West...

Duke, you sound devastated by the latest developement with the Cs. It's understandable, but you're out of the running and only a matter of games before you slide and Philly comes to the 8th spot. Meanwhile, it's only 2 games but the Lakers look like they may start to click. Kobe had 14 assists and 9 rebounds in each of those games scored only 14 and 21 respectively, and if that trend continues it could mean a lot of increased cohesion for this group of all stars. Watch out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Unfortunately, the happiness of the Celtic victory vs. Heat was short lived both with Rondo's situation and the Lakers, to me at least, looking very good beating OKC.

Magic, yup I know he is a former Laker great and partial, felt that Philly only 2 games back of Cs will have Bynum back & take our spot for last place in the playoffs. Another announcer, don't know his name, said now with Rondo out is the time to break up the team & look to build for the future and even said Cs should trade both PP and KG !!! Any opinions on that last comment ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Unfortunately, the happiness of the Celtic victory vs. Heat was short lived both with Rondo's situation and the Lakers, to me at least, looking very good beating OKC.

Magic, yup I know he is a former Laker great and partial, felt that Philly only 2 games back of Cs will have Bynum back & take our spot for last place in the playoffs. Another announcer, don't know his name, said now with Rondo out is the time to break up the team & look to build for the future and even said Cs should trade both PP and KG !!! Any opinions on that last comment ?

i'd be ok with it. pp and kg are still very good on most nights but not worth 26 mil combined.

as for making the playoffs, i honestly believe that our record will be at least as good/bad with rondo out. as for philly and bynum, who knows?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

i'd be ok with it. pp and kg are still very good on most nights but not worth 26 mil combined.

as for making the playoffs, i honestly believe that our record will be at least as good/bad with rondo out. as for philly and bynum, who knows?

I'm certainly no Lakers fan, but from a nostalgic perspective I enjoy the notion that the Celtics might have to play the Lakers in the playoffs.  If Kobe can figure out how NOT to hog the ball all the time and play team ball with his own team I certainly wish him well.

Now to say that the Lakers HAVE found some kind of solution to their problems, and the Celtics have not is pretty dumb thing to say at this point.  The Celts win vs Heat says more about the Heat's road worries than the Celts problems at this point.  Same for Lakers vs Thunder.  Any team can beat another in the NBA on a given night.  I just hope for both teams that they can find their collective mojo and string some wins together so they can once again fight for it all one more time in my lifetime.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

Duke, you sound devastated by the latest developement with the Cs. It's understandable, but you're out of the running and only a matter of games before you slide and Philly comes to the 8th spot. Meanwhile, it's only 2 games but the Lakers look like they may start to click. Kobe had 14 assists and 9 rebounds in each of those games scored only 14 and 21 respectively, and if that trend continues it could mean a lot of increased cohesion for this group of all stars. Watch out.

Watch out for what? Are you talkiing about the Lakers?

Seriously dude pull it together.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself here. Yesterday was like "bizarro world" in the NBA. The Celtics were not expected to beat the Heat..yet they did and without their star player. The Lakers certainly weren't expected to beat the Thunder. I was expecting blowouts..but that didn't happen in either game.

The Lakers have a lot of issues..and issues that run much deeper than the Celtics' problems. The Celtics have one thing that the Lakers don't..and that is tremendous heart. My money is on the Celtics.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to paesan59's comment:

Another Faker troll. What is it with these Faker trolls coming on another teams forum. I have not once gone to any other teams forum to post. 34wheelchair, laversavenger, Dr_Hollywood, et al are hopeless trolls.

Agree with you about this.  Most of us I am sure would never contemplate going to another teams site to start cruel and insulting threads about their team. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts