celtics are drama queens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LebronRules. Show LebronRules's posts

celtics are drama queens

Celtics s--k. They couldnt keep up with the heat so they had to fake injury for attention and to get help from the refs.  Rondo goes crying like a little girl to the locker room, then Pierce needed a wheelchair for his phony ankle injury act, then this whole Shaq injury thing is a fake...All are great actresses, but could not be great players.  Face it, Boston, you won't win 4 in a row.  Your team is old, exhausted, and washed up.  Game 4 won't be close.  This series will be over in 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Re: celtics are drama queens

So tell me, are you a Laker troll pretending to care about the Heat? Or just someone who's looking for attention. I notice this is your first post. You didn't start to post till after the Laker's got swepted?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

what a ridiculous post. Rondo's elbow is dislocated and he's faking it? Shaq's been out for months and he's faking it? ridiculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bird4ever. Show bird4ever's posts

In Response to celtics are drama queens:
    [QUOTE]Celtics s--k. They couldnt keep up with the heat so they had to fake injury for attention and to get help from the refs.  Rondo goes crying like a little girl to the locker room, then Pierce needed a wheelchair for his phony ankle injury act, then this whole Shaq injury thing is a fake...All are great actresses, but could not be great players.  Face it, Boston, you won't win 4 in a row.  Your team is old, exhausted, and washed up.  Game 4 won't be close.  This series will be over in 5.
    Posted by LebronRules[/QUOTE]

... so easy to spot a Laker troll.  =)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflash44. Show kflash44's posts

Drama Queens? The Lakers have one major Drama Queen that would take out the whole Celtics team... Ron "DQ" Artest... I rest my case. The smart Laker trolls would be shutting up by now. Oh yeah, one more thing... SWEEP!!!!!!! LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: celtics are drama queens:
    [QUOTE]In Response to celtics are drama queens : ... so easy to spot a Laker troll.  =)
    Posted by bird4ever[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Probably a Laker fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

It's hard to be a Laker troll trying to taunt these days. Not when your team just got swepted. I know, I'll pretend to be a Heat fan, that way I can still come on the board and bad mouth the Celtics. I wonder which one of our Laker trolls you really are? I would have been more believeable if you hadn't made your first post the day after your Fakers got SWEPTED!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Have a nice offseason Laker fan masquerading as a Heat fan.  Your team in done like dinner. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

It's obvious that this is one of "angry people' of the world that entered this site with garbage about the 11 championships the LA Lakers have won. He can't use his Laker name for obvious reasons. Therefore, he crawled under the BDC fence with a new name to spew venom and hate. Sure hope he can deal with his "anger in life" and finds a way to enjoy life.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Lebron,

That is an interesting comment coming from a fan of the original drama queen team. Do they still refer to themselves in the third person?

Last time I looked, Miami was not exactly America's team. In fact, outside of southern Florida, the rest of the country would absoluetly love to see the Heat lose.  Now that will be drama!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

In Response to celtics are drama queens:
    [QUOTE]All are great actresses, but could not be great players.  Face it, Boston, you won't win 4 in a row.  Your team is old, exhausted, and washed up.  Game 4 won't be close.  This series will be over in 5.
    Posted by LebronRules[/QUOTE]

the team may be old and they may win or lose the series against the heat. but to say that they could not be great players is just plain stupid. i dont even wanna elaborate why.

i agree with the posters above, youre probably just one of the laker trolls in this forum now pretending to be a heat fan after your lala team have been broooooooomed. lol

Sections
Shortcuts