Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]its alright guys..in a few weeks Fierce will be off this board for awhile..so no worries!
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

What will he be doing when he's not posting here? Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : What did I twist? 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Youre a smart guy... you know what you twisted...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I agree with you 100% about Pierce not being good this year. Like I said, he's old. But in this game Pierce was money!  And you don't take that C off Pierce's jersey just because he's not playing like he used to. That's just being ungrateful!

Oh I agree with you 100%.... on the other hand and to my point... you also shouldnt call out Rondo for 6 missed shots in the same game where he had one of the best all round games in nba history...  right?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Stiemsma looked really comfortable. Great team victory!
    Hornets beat Clippers...Danny Ainge looking better  by the second.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : As far as I'm concerned I did not twist anything. I showed to you what you replied to my post. Clear as day.  You said I was criticizing Rondo when he had a triple double against the Knicks. Rondo missed 6 straight shots in the 4th qtr. But Pierce's 3-pointer bailed out the Celts.  Against the Bucks tonight, Pierce was money since the 1st qtr. And people here want to take that C off of Pierce's jersey and transfer it to KG. Ugh!

Bringing Pierce's 3pter into the discussion is twisting the argument. Clear as day... it was your criticizing Rondo vs those who criticised Paul tonite...end of point...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : As far as I'm concerned I did not twist anything. I showed to you what you replied to my post. Clear as day.  You said I was criticizing Rondo when he had a triple double against the Knicks. Rondo missed 6 straight shots in the 4th qtr. But Pierce's 3-pointer bailed out the Celts.  Against the Bucks tonight, Pierce was money since the 1st qtr. And people here want to take that C off of Pierce's jersey and transfer it to KG. Ugh!

No one on here said to take the C off of Pierce's jersey. But even you, have to admit that KG has been the glue holding this team together every night

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Really like the Clips out here in LA but glad they keep losing for the Cs pick sake...they lose again tonite against NO....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : There's a difference. Rondo choked in the 4th qtr. when he had that historic triple double. He needed Pierce to bail him out in that game.  In this game against the Bucks, people here kept complaining about how Pierce is horrible and yet he was the only Celtic in double figures in the 3rd qtr. Pierce carried this team tonight. So why remove the C on Pierce's jersey and transfer it to another Celtic?

Ha... ok maybe youre not as smart as I thought... you cant just leave it at the two statements...its all good though

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : You're manipulating the facts. Rondo had a historic triple double against the Knicks, true. But he missed 6 straight shots in the 4th qtr. That includes easy lay-ups.  Tonight Pierce played very well. Even just had 3 TOs. So why remove the C off of Pierce's jersey?

Pierce played well, but he kept making stupid mistakes. forced a couple shots, couple dumb passes, not handing the ball to rondo when he should have. we can criticize ehim for that. he had a good double double tonite, but he played nowhere close to what Rondo did that night. so if u can criticize rondo after that historic night, we can after pierce's good night.

stop acting stupid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : You're manipulating the facts. Rondo had a historic triple double against the Knicks, true. But he missed 6 straight shots in the 4th qtr. That includes easy lay-ups.  Tonight Pierce played very well. Even just had 3 TOs. So why remove the C off of Pierce's jersey?

Fierce come on man... this is exactly my point... you want to focus on the negative of Rondos night... just like people on the board wanted to take the C off of Paul even though he was having a great night... so both you and others chose to point out negatives rather than the positive... and you pointed that out to everyone about Pauls game tonite... but its the exact same thing you did with Rondo.... hypocritical... thats all

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : What does this post imply? but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now. This was said on a night where Pierce carried the team from the 1st qtr. until the end. Ugh! Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread posted at 3/22/2012 9:17 PM EDT JamezHill24 Posts: 1581 First: 9/28/2009 Last: 3/22/2012 In Response to  Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : And he's playing more like the captain than Pierce is Posted by upperco1 ppl will kill me for saying this, but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now.

It implies that the poster thinks as highly of KG as you do of PP. I wish we had 7 players competing for that honor

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : What does this post imply? but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now. This was said on a night where Pierce carried the team from the 1st qtr. until the end. Ugh! Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread posted at 3/22/2012 9:17 PM EDT JamezHill24 Posts: 1581 First: 9/28/2009 Last: 3/22/2012 In Response to  Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : And he's playing more like the captain than Pierce is Posted by upperco1 ppl will kill me for saying this, but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now.

where in that post does it say "i think KG should be the captain instead of Paul?" where does it say "i think Paul should get the C removed from his chest and give it to KG." where does it say that fierce?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Pierce played well, but he kept making stupid mistakes. forced a couple shots, couple dumb passes, not handing the ball to rondo when he should have. we can criticize ehim for that. he had a good double double tonite, but he played nowhere close to what Rondo did that night. so if u can criticize rondo after that historic night, we can after pierce's good night.  stop acting stupid.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY... thank you JamezHill

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

ENOUGH SAID FIECEST!!but oh well good game tonight,I enjoyed watching the c's dominated the the bucks especially the bucks were playing good bball before this game.tomorrow will be intense and fun to watch. I look forward to the C's kick some a z zes tomorrow!have fun!
    Are they close to signing hollins? 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Is that a copout? I'm not as smart as you thought? Really? 

Not a cop out.. just a bit confused why you dont get the point...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]ENOUGH SAID FIECEST!!but oh well good game tonight,I enjoyed watching the c's dominated the the bucks especially the bucks were playing good bball before this game.tomorrow will be intense and fun to watch. I look forward to the C's kick some a z zes tomorrow!have fun! Are they close to signing hollins? 
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

Local sportscast says he'll be in uniform tomorrow night

Sections
Shortcuts