Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : How does that work? I'm not stateside so I don't understand why you're not paying for grad school.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I would assume that he got grants or scholarships.... so it would seem that fierce is military...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : How does that work? I'm not stateside so I don't understand why you're not paying for grad school.

i worked my butt off in undergrad, graduated with a 3.9 and was offered a full scholarship to continue my studies..

its a cool deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I would assume that he got grants or scholarships.... so it would seem that fierce is military...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

idk..he is always on here and is up late...not really the military life..but you never know.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : idk..he is always on here and is up late...not really the military life..but you never know.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

He used the term stateside which is a military term for not being in America... he is probably retired military.....ha

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Up late? Every time I'm here the sun is up. Ha Ha

Now who is lying... youre on here day and night states time so you have to be on sometimes when its night or early morning where you are....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I prefer to keep my location a secret.

Thats fine with me but if what you said was true... i have a pretty good idea of where you might be... but it doesnt matter...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Stupid is saying that Rondo is shooting better this season compared to last season.  Stupid is saying someone is 40-50 years old then changes it to in his 30s. Ugh! If lying what they teach you in grad school then you just wasted a lot of money. Ha Ha
    " ug haha".that`s pretty much your usual contribution.

Sections
Shortcuts