Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

Seems like defensive 3 seconds is called 6 times more often than offensive these days

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    I hate to be a buzzkill but the Celts can't keep going at this pace. The vets will run out of gas in the 2nd half. The Celts will lose this game.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Possibly, but clearly Doc is using the bench a lot more this game so he seems to be prepared for this pace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

I hate to be a buzzkill but the Celts can't keep going at this pace. The vets will run out of gas in the 2nd half. The Celts will lose this game.
    Posted by Fiercest34

They'll tighten up the D in 4th qtr. as usual

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

We'll score over a 100 the way these guys play D.  They are truly just running at all costs.  Just a few key defensive stops will hurt these guys.   As a fan, I'm sure they are fun to watch, but the key to beating them is clear.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I'd still like to see more penitration, so far we're lucky our shots keep falling (allthough the Bucks D has a hand in it too).

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'd still like to see more penitration, so far we're lucky our shots keep falling (allthough the Bucks D has a hand in it too).
    Posted by srinivasa

I think we'd all like to see more driving by the Celtics, but why expect something that we consistently haven't done all year.  We are who we are and its not going to change!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

That's what I'm talking about Rajon!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, Rondo....impressive behind the back pass to Bass!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

looks like Rondo is about to take this thing personal against Jennings.  Let's hope he carries it over to the second half

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

oh, wow....this can't be yet another injury.  Please....just not possible for one team to have this go on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

WOAH i thought that was a knee..it looked like he was gripping it...lucky to be an ankle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Now this we can't have! Hope this isn't serious or we're done

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Amazing, the common perception is always that the Big 3 are old and play too many minutes so they'll be injured.  Then, the injuries keep happening to all the other players!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i think we are getting plenty of penetration..thats how we are getting all of our shots..Rondo keeps penetrating and kicking out to the open man..if u guys mean finishing at the basket for Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, i agree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The Celts were shooting lights out, now it's just a one possession game. Everything is from the outside for the Celts. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

This is a hugely important game to the Bucks as well.  Expect them to really fight to the bitter end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

They teach you in high school, Paul, not to jump in the air to pass.  Bad decision.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

horrible Pierce play

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yet another bad decision/pass by Paul.  Come on, Captain!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Bucks announcers are killing me right now..crying about Garnett's toughness and intimidation LMAO!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Their forwards are owning us.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Bucks announcers are killing me right now..crying about Garnett's toughness and intimidation LMAO!
    Posted by JamezHill24

And he's playing more like the captain than Pierce is

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I think we'd all like to see more driving by the Celtics, but why expect something that we consistently haven't done all year.  We are who we are and its not going to change!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I was thinking about Pierce and Rondo, they can both do it with succes.
    We'll need them in the 2nd half.

Sections
Shortcuts