Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

Paul insists on taking the ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I just HATE it when Paul thinks he should not give the ball to Rondo and ends up getting stripped.  Paul - stop trying to do it all by yourself!!!!!

Terrible turnover.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I just HATE it when Paul thinks he should not give the ball to Rondo and ends up getting stripped.  Paul - stop trying to do it all by yourself!!!!! Terrible turnover.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : idk how old he is, i just guessed bc he said he used to love watching Bird play, he has to at least be in his 30's.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Could have enjoyed it as a 8 or 10 year old.

Game just about over. Defense was good in the 2nd half.  Pierce carried the offense when not holding the ball too long.  Everyone but Ray contributed.  I love the win tonight.  

Yes, I hope I didn't speak too soon!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I just HATE it when Paul thinks he should not give the ball to Rondo and ends up getting stripped.  Paul - stop trying to do it all by yourself!!!!! Terrible turnover.
    Hero ball!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Dont criticize Paul Celtsfan... youll upset Fierce.... although he seems to have disappeared for some odd reason....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Say it aint so!
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Well, They haven't called 3 1/2 a few times tonight so.........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]grinta???
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Sorry, isn't that word in the english dictionary? It's from Italy, mainly used in soccer and it means hustle, fighting spirit. Heart like the english say.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

looks like Fierce was ONCE AGAIN incorrect in his prediction..said Celtics would lose to the Bucks and Sixers tonite and tomorrow. 

losin your touch you never had?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

This was one of their better wins. Everyone contributed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Good night, fellow fans.  Nice to watch the game with you.   

Need a win in Philly tomorrow and this will be a very good road trip for us.   In a virtual tie with Philly (tied in the loss column) and if we beat them tomorrow, we jump ahead of them.

Big game.  Talk to you then!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Pierce has 25 pts and 9 rebounds and some of you guys want to remove that C off Pierce's jersey. Come on!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Kinda like when Rondo had that historic triple double and all you could talk about was the 6 consecutive shots he missed?? Like that?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

CPP 25 pts, 9 rebounds, 1 or 2 turnovers. CELTICS WIN! ahem (stop the critism les duches bages)..merci

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hahahahaha Fierce is so pathetic! everyone is happy about the win except for him!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : So you want to make this a Pierce vs. Rondo battle?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Nope, just calling out your hypocrisy... not falling into your games...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Good win by my Celtics tonight. I wish they could have looked like the Lakers last night though. I'm just saying that we got by a struggling Milwaukee team and the Lakers crushed the defending World Champs.

Go CELTICS! Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

How do u like this win fiercest????know ur rule and shut ur mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

3 starters with double-doubles..bench played well..Celtics win. all is good. 

last game of the road trip tomoro, hopefully they come out with fire just bc of that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]CPP 25 pts, 9 rebounds, 1 or 2 turnovers. CELTICS WIN! ahem (stop the critism les duches bages)..merci
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

So he has one good game after a lot of lousy uninspired ones... good for him...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts