Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Hollins is already a Celtic. He might even play tomorrow against Philly. But don't get too excited, the Celts will lose tomorrow.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Not if Paul Pierce has anything to say about it!  LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : So let's make a Pierce vs. Rondo thread then. That way we'll be able to criticize Rondo and Pierce every game. 

If thats what you want, knock yourself out... but for weeks on end all you did was criticize Rondo whether the thread was about him or not.... you were obsessed with him wanting to fail so you could bad mouth him... and even when he played great... you were happy but only because his trade value was high...sad right?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Hollins is already a Celtic. He might even play tomorrow against Philly. But don't get too excited, the Celts will lose tomorrow.

Translation... he hopes the Cs will lose to Philly.......

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Criticizing Rondo for 6 straight misses in the 4th qtr, including easy lay-ups, is valid.  Criticizing Pierce for carrying the team since the beginning and ending up with a double-double is not valid.  Against the Hawks Pierce was horrible. But not tonight.

they both are NOT valid and that is the point  but again you seem to be getting lost in the Rondo hatred...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Stupid is saying that Rondo is shooting better this season compared to last season.  Stupid is saying someone is 40-50 years old then changes it to in his 30s. Ugh! If lying what they teach you in grad school then you just wasted a lot of money. Ha Ha

stupid is saying Rondo would be traded for Gasol.
    stupid is saying Rondo isnt fundamentally sound bc he cant shoot like Chris Paul.
    stupid is saying Rondo would have been a goat even tho he had a historic triple double.
    stupid is saying Chris Kaman would be coming to Boston.
    stupid is claiming the Celtics would have a horrible road trip.
    stupid is claiming the Celtics would lose back to back games 2nite and 2moro.
    stupid is saying the Celtics would not make the playoffs.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Pierce doesn't usually have 2 straight great games. So if the Celts are to win tomorrow, another Celtic player has to step up.  

That is why it's called a TEAM sport

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I never said I hated Rondo.

You dont have to actually say the word hate to know how you feel... your constant negative comments even when he has great games speaks for itself...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

there you go again fiercest,.asume asume asume it means bla bla bla bla bla,.enjoy tomorrow im still excited!what u gunna do about it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : True.  Still, Celts lose tomorrow.  If Celts win I will gladly eat crow.

Well your mouth should already be full of crow since you said theyd lose to the Hawks and to the Bucks....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'm Rondo fan. I just don't think he's a good building block for the future. In 2010 I was one of those who defended Rondo against the likes of pud and Dud.  I just don't think Rondo will thrive when the Big 3 are gone.

Ha...if youre a fan Id hate to see someone who isnt... as to Rondo without the big 3... that will depend on who they surround him with... 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'm a Rondo fan. I'm just more concerned about the Celts future. It was horrible waiting for the Celts to be relevant again in the late 80s, early 90s, mid 90s, late 90s, early 2K, and mid 2K. It was not fun at all! So we'll see what happens next year. The Celts can always trade Rondo if they really want to. 

he just said hes a Rondo fan..hahahahahaha

ok so u watched in the 80's..like i previously thought..hes at least 40.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'm a Rondo fan. I'm just more concerned about the Celts future. It was horrible waiting for the Celts to be relevant again in the late 80s, early 90s, mid 90s, late 90s, early 2K, and mid 2K. It was not fun at all! So we'll see what happens next year. The Celts can always trade Rondo if they really want to. 

Fierce....if the get athletes around him who can run and shoot... and have a defender like Andre jordan... Rondo will thrive... you know how people criticize him about taking to many chances on D? I agree that he does and in my opinion he could gamble if he had a quicker help and recovery team around him but he does not... should he continue to do it...probably not but he is instinctual and confident so he goes against the grain...  say he was the point guard on the thunder... do you think he would thrive??