Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

if Rondo played with any young team he would do better than he does in Boston. heck, he does great in Boston with a team not even suited to his skillset! if he played for someone like Memphis?? scary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : No. OKC will only have one legit scorer on the team if Rondo is the PG. James Harden will have to do a lot more if Rondo is the PG. The Celts with the Big 3 is the perfect fit for Rondo.  Rondo will definitely thrive in LA, the Lakers. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Disagree... Harden would have to do less... they only need one legit score but they have several others who can score....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : What are you taking up in grad school? Fortune telling?

you keep mentioning grad school..why? are you jealous that im making something of myself and my career isnt going to be on the Boston.com Celtics forum? im sorry to hear that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]if Rondo played with any young team he would do better than he does in Boston. heck, he does great in Boston with a team not even suited to his skillset! if he played for someone like Memphis?? scary.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Yup... he do well with Denver, Clippers, GS when they had Ellis, Knicks....on and on

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Perkins is not a scorer. Ibaka is not a scorer. Sefalosha is not a scorer. Only Durant will be able to score in that starting 5 of OKC.

Didnt say they were scorers but they can score... Ibaka and Sefalosha would score a lot more if the got touches but that cant when westbrook and durant take 2/3s of the shots...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Disagree... Harden would have to do less... they only need one legit score but they have several others who can score....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

yep..and in a fast break paced team Rondo would be able to average 15-16 a night easy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]We'll find out how good Rondo is after the Big 3 are gone.

Like i said, he has to have the right surrounding cast...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : OKC is the #1 team in the west with Westbrook doing a lot of scoring. It's working for OKC.

Again, not the point... why is it you do that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Again, not the point... why is it you do that?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

bc hes an immature 40+ yr old guy that likes to look for any angle he can possiblty get.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : How can we prove OKC will be better off with Rondo?  THERE'S NO WAY TO PROVE THAT!  GET MY POINT?

I GET your point but it is flawed... the discussion was on what type of team the Rhond would thrive.. not that it would make a team better...yikes man...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Seems to be working, right? I mean every time I say the Celts lose they keep winning. Get it?

That may be your best of all time!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Stop wasting your money on grad school if they only teach you to make up stuff and lie. Ha Ha

i actually dont pay for it. i busted my butt in college and now i dont pay nething.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Again there's no way to prove that. I say Rondo is best suited for the Big 3 and you guys say Rondo will thrive with young players. Let's just wait for next season and see what happens. 

Yeah next season if they surround him with great young players and two really good free agents... but I can tell youre setting him up here but oh well...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : The grad school student couldn't get that. Ha Ha Guess he's going to need a PhD to understand something like that. Ha Ha

wat does this have to do with me? why are you bringing me into random convos with other  posters?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts