Celtics @ Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Celtics @ Bulls

Tomorrow's game will be an indicator wether we're able to beat them on their turf in the playoffs. 
    I know there are differences between now and the ECF; Shaq, halfcourt game,... but this game is very important to both teams. 
    Chicago can boost their confidence if they can protect their homecourt, given their nr 1 seed throughout the playoffs.
    Celtics can make a statement that they can beat anyone anywhere just like last year, despite the advancing age of the big 3 and the Perk trade.
    Anyhow this will be a game that matches playoff intensity! Looking forward to it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Celtics @ Bulls

already got us slated to meet in the ECF's huh?  

j/k, should be a good game, but I wouldnt look too much into who wins or loses, but rather look at what matchups we may be able to exploit and vice versa..  We all know what this team is capable of when playing of when hitting on all cylinders....but we dont how the Bulls will react to the pressure of being a # 1 seed, for that matter alone...I say we let them have home court..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Should be an EPIC battle between Rose and Rondo. Rondo better be on his A game. We all know Rose is lobbying to get the MVP. I see Rose going for over 30 on his home floor.

Like Bart Scott would say: "Can't wait!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Yeah Cool Miami ain't for real.
    And Orlando won't beat Chicago.

I know it isn't just about the W or L but the whole package.
    Rondo/Rose, how will we handle Noah, KG should have Boozer for lunch, Doc vs Thibs... it all comes together in this one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics @ Bulls:
    [QUOTE]Yeah   Miami ain't for real. And Orlando won't beat Chicago. I know it isn't just about the W or L but the whole package. Rondo/Rose, how will we handle Noah, KG should have Boozer for lunch, Doc vs Thibs... it all comes together in this one!
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I might be the only one, but miami still scares me. I'd pick us against them, but I wouldn't over look them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Bulls have Celts and Magic this week, 2 teams with way more post-season experience than Chicago and who are both likely match-ups for Chicago in the play-offs.  I think Chicago has a lot to gain/lose in these games, from a confidence standpoint.  I wouldn't just pencil Chicago past Orlando.  

It is definitely a long shot but if the Celts win out the #1 isn't totally gone. The Bulls have 2 other loseable games, at ORL and at the Knicks, who are going to be playing that one very hard, trying to get some momentum going into the playoffs. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

BIG BIG game for the C's, our only chance at getting a top seed is if we beat the Bulls. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rondo vs Rose
    Don't miss this one. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

This reminds me of the shoot-out at the OK corral. KG is Wyatt Earp, Pierce is Doc Holiday, Rose is Johnny Ringo, and Noah is Ike Clanton.

Two sets of tough guys face off.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I still would prefer to play the Bulls in the 3rd round. Orlando is going to be tough for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This game tomorrow night is important as it may be a preview of the final or the second round of the ECP.  But please don't think it answers any questions of the final outcome.  We will go reasonably hard to win but not that hard. The playoffs are what counts and we are going the route of the second or third seed.  It almost worked last year and I think we are better this year.  Translation we should go all the way. Tomorrow means almost nothing.  Enjoy the game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Where all the Laker fans and Gloom and doom Celtic fans been last few days.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The Bulls have the #1 spot however this game is very important. The C's have to send a message to the Bulls that they can and will beat them on their court. The Bulls are going to have home court advantage in the playoffs and the C's have to put the psychological factor in their head right before the playoffs start that the C's can and will beat them on their court. Go Celtics.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The Celtics have come together just in time. Shaq may be the only one to miss the game. I like the Celtic's chances.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics @ Bulls:
    [QUOTE]already got us slated to meet in the ECF's huh?   j/k, should be a good game, but I wouldnt look too much into who wins or loses, but rather look at what matchups we may be able to exploit and vice versa..  We all know what this team is capable of when playing of when hitting on all cylinders....but we dont how the Bulls will react to the pressure of being a # 1 seed, for that matter alone...I say we let them have home court..
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Mighty nice letting the Bulls have home court... particularly since we aren't likely able to stop them from something they've earned by playing good ball the 2nd half of the season.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Can't wait for this game !

Jeff Green is starting to catch on, Kristic better than expected, Delonte has been sensational, J'ON has looked active and effective (why didn't he just get the surgery done 2 months earlier ?) , Big Baby has been steady and solid, the end of the bench is filled with big bodies to cover LeBron, Carmello and D Wade.

I would say the last 5 games give the Celtics their first look at their full 15 man roster ALL YEAR !

NOW IS THE TIME

THE RETURN OF THE BIG SMAMROCK

IS AT HAND !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It would be nice to see the Celtics win tonight.  They also have to play on Friday and almost always lose their second  of a back to back game. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Rose is the real deal and will be a dominant player for a long time.  I am not sold on Boozer.  Noah I like, he does the dirty work and is the type of guy every contender needs.  The rest of the roster?  No one really scares me.  I think the C's match up well against Chicago if they square off in the playoffs.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The way the pacers have been playing of late might give da bulls some worry if they take them lightly..Please take them lightly, my friends

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Stay thirsty as well, my friends..

Sections
Shortcuts