1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

celtics@pacers

they r going to win this game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: celtics@pacers

In Response to celtics@pacers:
    [QUOTE]they r going to win this game
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]
    The score board, unfortunately, says otherwise.  It may be time to do something.  I just tuned in midway through the third, listening to thegame on NBA audio league pass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm afraid it's looking like more of the same.  No tv or audio for me.  Only scoreboard on espn.  Maybe it's better that way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

painful

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Even though we are losing, Im happy to see Moore get playing time and the kid is doing pretty good. I want to see him get more playing time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Thanks Danny....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

we no longer have a go to guy... our coach doe not like to develop players, the result, a bunch of old fartss trying to run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

What a lazy team the Celtics are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: celtics@pacers:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Danny....
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]
    this is not danny. this is all coach. look at the lakers team. they have no one but kobe yet they are doing good. their coach is not afraid of playing no name guys. ours is

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]What a lazy team the Celtics are.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]
    Not laziness.  Just a back to back.  We haven't been good with them since 08

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Gasol and Bynum. Just keeping you honest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

This team sucks and I am even doubtful that they can make the playoffs. If I am Danny I will place anyone on the table for DH. Celtics with this team they can not beat any team confidently, THEY ARE DONE. If Danny does not do anything like top down approach that braught KG and Ray, we will have a few depressing years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Probably the most telling feature of this game is how few posters there are on the game thread.  Looks  like nobody wants to write what is becoming increasingly obvious with each game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Thunder are pounding the Knicks 70-47 at halftime.
    I think we're going to see another L next game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

damn danny,your players u signed can't play ball

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]Probably the most telling feature of this game is how few posters there are on the game thread.  Looks  like nobody wants to write what is becoming increasingly obvious with each game.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I heard there may be another,more important, game being played in new england tonight.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to celtics@pacers:
    [QUOTE]they r going to win this game
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

What year was this gonna happen?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Probably the most telling feature of this game is how few posters there are on the game thread.  Looks  like nobody wants to write what is becoming increasingly obvious with each game.

I've been watching NFL playoffs. Great games today. Pats and Broncos on now. 49ers and Saints earlier. Much better watching. Maybe that's where the posters are.

Good to see Moore get some burn time.

More and more of Moore!

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celtics@pacers : I've been watching NFL playoffs. Great games today. Pats and Broncos on now. 49ers and Saints earlier. Much better watching. Maybe that's where the posters are. Good to see Moore get some burn time. More and more of Moore! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, out of the country right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celtics@pacers : Sorry, out of the country right now.

You must be more likely out of the solar system.

Pats up 35-7 at halftime. Brady has thrown an NFL playoff record 5 TD passes in the first half.

There is joy in Beantown tonight.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]we no longer have a go to guy... our coach doe not like to develop players, the result, a bunch of old fartss trying to run
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Everyone should be getting some playing time, including the rookies.  Especially this season with all of the back to back games and playing 5 games in 7 nights, etc.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

If we can get some of these young uns going, maybe there is a chance... like one in a million....man, what a slow team we are...Looked like a varsity against the JV team..

25. This post has been removed.