Celtics Better Show-Up To Play Orlando

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics Better Show-Up To Play Orlando

In Response to Re: Celtics Better Show-Up To Play Orlando:
    Keeping my fingers crossed for the boys tonight. They have played with heart and expect them to do well.  I'm proud of them either way. I want to say that I really enjoy commenting on the Celtics section of this forum and that almost all of you seem like great people here.  I've ventured to the Patriots section at times and find it to be the complete opposite.  To me it feels like a lot of them are very anti-female and pick on everything I say.  You guys are so much nicer here. :)  Thank you.
    Posted by SusanLovesCelts

Smile - we can be nasty, but its never about female or male.  Its about our passion - the CELTICS!!!!!

Celts will win tonight.  KG will fire them up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Better Show-Up To Play Orlando : Smile - we can be nasty, but its never about female or male.  Its about our passion - the CELTICS!!!!! Celts will win tonight.  KG will fire them up!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Nasty is fine sometimes but I've never felt hatred towards me on this forum like over there.  They see my avatar and tell me to go back to the basketball board. They see I'm female and they tell me females don't know anything about sports. I state my opinion that just because the Pats lost a one game playoff doesn't mean they're not still the better team and they jump all over me and start insulting me.  I love the Patriots so much that I couldn't even go to work today but as for those people on that forum, I can't stand them and I won't go back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Keeping my fingers crossed for the boys tonight. They have played with heart and expect them to do well.  I'm proud of them either way. I want to say that I really enjoy commenting on the Celtics section of this forum and that almost all of you seem like great people here.  I've ventured to the Patriots section at times and find it to be the complete opposite.  To me it feels like a lot of them are very anti-female and pick on everything I say.  You guys are so much nicer here. :)  Thank you.
    Posted by SusanLovesCelts

Welcome to the board! Nothing better than to talk hoops with a female...it's great!! Sexual orientation has nothing to do with your basketball knowledge, just stay on the board a few days and you will see. Looking forward to hearing your insight on BBall.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

Thanks BiasLewis.  I've actually been on this board a couple years now and most of my 141 posts have been here.  A few on the Pats board but no longer. I'm not a Sox fan so I stay away from there but I love this forum.  Love your avatar! I sometimes dream of what it would have been like with Len Bias for all those years.  My guess is we'd have at least 20 banners but we'll never know for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

SusanLovesCeltics,

You are welcomed to the board. We actually need more famales on this board. Maybe that will break-up or ease some arguments. "Sports" and "Personal Opinions" have nothing to do with gender, so feel free and express your opinions. Again, you are welcomed on board.

Time Will Only Tell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

Thank you so much.  As for arguing, I only do so with buffoons like Laker fans. Kiss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, ChiefEddie, did they show up for you tonight?  I love my Celtics!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celticsfan4life,

They sure did show up tonight, but I must admit that I was nervous throughout the game as Orlando kept hitting 3's.  My heart was pounding, and I kept saying, "Oh No," each time they hit a 3

But the bottom line is that we won the game.  It was a good game. Nice to see KG back. Paul Pierce doing his thing. Ray Allen, Rondo, Shaq and BBD, all had a good game.  Nice WIN.  Keep it up, celtics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Is Ray Allen money or what?  I think they said tonight was the longest streak of shooting 50% from the field in every game since Parish in 93?  And Ray's a shooting guard.  Just to go out and pull that off night after night is amazing.  I'm knocking on wood as I write this, but no slump so far this year for Ray.  His best season in green so far is this year.

Sections
Shortcuts