Celtic's Board & Good Team Work

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Celtic's Board & Good Team Work

He is a lakers fan, but they don't want him, either!!

so hedley, let's have a response to pertinent posts such as gaShamrock60's above* or antibody's from the other day** instead of this endless tripe exchange between you and blupidityBlup.  

* One area we can work on is not responding to Tommy Rules anytime he posts and when he starts a thread even a legitimate one don't respond at all. Maybe then he will start posting with his beloved Lakers on their forum and leave us alone.

** None of you will even try to get rid of him. You all love guys like this. As long as you respond to his drivel you're giving him exactly what he wants and needs. So don't pretend you don't want him here. Admit it and embrace the love that you and most of the rest of the Celtic forum have for him and all trolls. It's what this forum is all about.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is a lakers fan, but they don't want him, either!!

so hedley, let's have a response to pertinent posts such as gaShamrock60's above* or antibody's from the other day** instead of this endless tripe exchange between you and blupidityBlup.  

* One area we can work on is not responding to Tommy Rules anytime he posts and when he starts a thread even a legitimate one don't respond at all. Maybe then he will start posting with his beloved Lakers on their forum and leave us alone.

** None of you will even try to get rid of him. You all love guys like this. As long as you respond to his drivel you're giving him exactly what he wants and needs. So don't pretend you don't want him here. Admit it and embrace the love that you and most of the rest of the Celtic forum have for him and all trolls. It's what this forum is all about.      [/QUOTE]

I can decide for myself what I think is pertinent.  Do I NOT talk about the Celtics?..........I strongly advise you to mind your own business.  This is the third and last time I am telling you!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

You make me laugh sir.

that's nice, bloop. at this point i know what makes you laugh. i'm gonna go ahead and guess you're rolling on the floor, too. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i see you've pretty much taken over the front burner, boop. is that just a healthy dose of dissent or is that you being a cyber jackazz because you want to and you can? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogetty, lol TROLL...

come on brotherrr.. is that what they tell you to say when you talk trash on xbox live. LOL...THE REAL CELTICS FANS have called out TOMMY RULES.....hes not a fan..real fans do not complement other teams...YOU can be real...but tommy was posting things like the celtics are in salary cap hell..Which there not..AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A FAN....tommy rules may be you..using ANOTHER NAME..thats how they do it on xbox live...right...YOU who have never came to boston wants to say things about boston....lol...THATS WHY YOUR A TROLL SON...

What type of fan are you..coming on a fourem about the tEAM WHO OWNES you..your OUR PROPERTY..17-16 REMEMBER THAT!! but wait your going to try to troll your excuse to say titles from 1950 dont count and titles which are back to back count 78 times...While titles won when lakers win count 43 times..but when boston wins there title is -23 times..THIS ISNT YOUR LEAGUE..go to THE NBA..FOR INFO...

KEEP trolling...remember coming here daily makes all laker fans seem LIKE TROLLS.....

now comeback and do your darndest trying to answer back to me..thats how they do it in the streets where your from right..lol....YOU WISH...TROLL....lets see your failure of a response in 3,2,1............YOUR RESPONSE and just know after you posted..REALITY GIVES YOU A F....messing with you is like taking candy from a baby troll...troll..troll brother...troll..troll..troll..troll...with all your different names..troll...troll..troll

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

hey and blog troll,

BLOGGING everywhere is very troll like.....you reply on pro celtics things..if there were threads which talked about non pro celtics things.then comment...but all you do is TROLL....but hide behind the BLOGGING....lol...lol.....WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH SON!!!!..TROLL...TROLL..TROLL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

Do you even read what he posts on this site, He hasn't said one positive thing about the Celtics and goes on and on about the Lakers and how great they will be. Sounds like a Laker fan do me. If he Quacks like a Duck then he's a duck!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GAShamrock60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One area we can work on is not responding to Tommy Rules anytime he posts and when he starts a thread even a legitimate one don't respond at all. Maybe then he will start posting with his beloved Lakers on their forum and leave us alone.

[/QUOTE]

This thread is hilarious Thanks for the laughs. TommyRules is a Celtics fan and yet other Celtics fan shun him. What kind of fanbase is that? So sad.  

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

BLOGGETY TROLL,

COHERENT?!!!!!!!!!! coming from you isnt it calling the kettle BLACK!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmm...

Doesnt the truth hurt.....I CALL YOU OUT..and you need me to call a wambulance cause your crying...WAAAAAAAA.. do you need your mommy.......

Your like those kids on the street who when they hear police..they run....because they think the police is going to arrest them..but in reality you dropped a dollar bill and cop just wanted to give it back to you...

I also love the hocked on phonics reference..LOL....stop getting beat up by the crew from whos smarter than a 5th grader ..then start trash talking..TROLL..

TROLL!!

TROLL

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Bloggety blop cr##, You PERSONALLY ATTACK CELTICS FANS..by putting there team down and liking the rival..on a fourem which isnt pro la lakers..SURE THERE IS FREE SPEECH..but you cant yell fire in a theater..YOU CANT threaten people on foreums or youtube cause its free speech...YOUR CRYING!! is calling the kettle black son.....dwight howard vs. bynum statistically wasnt that different. Hec. la. is a worse ft. shooting team..AND howard has had back issues last year..the year before...a PLAYER WHO HAD BACK ISSUES isnt a sure bet...PLus this is the celtics..how many times did boston beat orlando with howard??..ALOT....Boston has Jason collins who has eaten howard for lunch..Docs defensive scheemes have beaten howards magic every time..accept when doc had no KG...your in a fantasy world..thinking bynum was worse than howard..The howard bynum difference is small at best..so keep the xbox low level talk ..and kobe being 19 and nash being 18...tal;k...OH OH!!!! you just got called schooled son...know your role..little one

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggety is a troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Anybody read the Do Not Respond idea?

Sections
Shortcuts