Celtics Bucks game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Celtics Bucks game

triple double???  He has 2 points.  about as many turnovers as points AND assists combined.

This is what bothers me about Rondo.  He is so inconsistent, when not playing well and without a complete game, he is a huge liability. 

The Celtics came back 3 times only because Pierce kept the ball out of Rondo's hands. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Bucks game:
    [QUOTE]We will win this game, despite Rondo....man, he can be frustrating to watch! Too many 2nd chance opportunities for the Bucks a well. Hopefully Doc'll let them hear it during the break.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Maybe but dont expect Doc to lay into Rondo (who's playing the worse on the team). For some reason, Rondo cant handle criticism and they walk on eggshells around him

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

where is arroyo? cant believe what avery is doing.. is avrroyo there in milwaukee or not? we will come back.. celts lead league with lowest point total, milwukee is lowest in scoring points.. they will remember soon who they actullay are and who we are! krstic is sorry on defense but great offensive guy. teams just go after him relentlessly. we may need to gi with shaq after all as the starter for establishg defense must come FIRRST! MAKE nen the man on second unit... west-wafer-green-baby/murph-nenad.. that's pretty good!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo and Ray Allen are not at the game, someone players are in their uniforms and Bradley should not be playing basketball, where is Luke.   Rondo is in never never land and Ray has followed him there.  Find Carlos and West and bring them to the game in wheelchairs they will do just as good as our guards tonight in the first half, THAND GOODNESS THERE IS A SECOND HALF,but don't look for a change if Rondo the great does not wake up in time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Rondos on way to triple double...Points, Assists and Turnovers
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]RONDO is the BRETT FAVRE OF THE NBA!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

AB looks like he has a hunchback when hes playing but he cant do much worse than Rondo is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

The  Celts  continue  to  play  to  the  level  of  their  competition.  It's  hard  to  imagine  Rondo  playing  worse.  I  just  watched  Rose  earlier  today.  What  a  contrast  from  Rondo !   Again, we're  getting  killed  on  the  boards.  How  many  second  chance  points  do  do  the  Bucks  have ?  This  is  brutal,  watching  this  game.  I  expect  when  Shaq, JO, BBD, Wafer  and  West  return  they'll  start  playing  more  consistently. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc will stick with Rondo no matter what he does....

Hes playing like garbage, throwing behind the back passes on an easy 2on1... during a game where hes stinking it out and we're losing.

He never takes the game situation into consideration.

Hopw DW gets back and absorbs lots of Rondos minutes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Get used to a few spotty Celtic performances while all the newbies learn to fit in and Baby, DWest, and Shaq heal up.  Good thing we've got a slight cushion against Bulls and Heat.
    Hope Rondo wakes up and flies straight for the 2nd half

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Jennings at his point average at half time.  Nice D Rondo.

Nenad D is aweful but at least he is contributing big time on offense.

Ray where are you??

This is one of those games that Pierce and Garnett are gonna need to just take over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Jennings take one dribble and leaves Rondo in the dust

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

PAUL PIERCE, THROW IT DOWN BIG FELLA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Pieeeeeeeeeeerce!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

one more DUNK for pp... put that man in the dunk contest! bucks are remembering they are only the BUCKS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rondo's not there tonite.  He looks slow.  I think he's just phoning this one in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Whoa! Pierce in the dunk contest for next year's all star game!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

INTERESTing krstic stat: 1.5 FT attempts in okc, with celts.. almost 5 per game now!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

OK time to get Ray Allen OUT OF THE GAME.  He is worse than Rondo tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

This game is called "Long NBA Season with single Road Game." Celtics don't have it tonight.  Paul is keeping us in it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Perk's replacement is looking pretty good!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Hey!  Nenad can actually catch the ball under the hoop and make a layup, which Perk could never do.  He has made some decent defensive plays too and can hit a jumper.  I think he is better for us than Perk straight up!  and we get Green for free.

I will make no secret that I have never been a Perk fan. Blocked the middle -yes.  Hurt the team in many others ways - yes.  Same with Rondo IMO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Perk's replacement is looking pretty good!
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

KG and PP are looking for Krystic   you see the way they smile when he scores? I think you can teach D give ND sometime to learn knew tricks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think they are looking at putting together a "fantastic five" sometime in the 4th quarter.  I think they are going to put together a phenomenal five minutes at some point and put this baby to sleep.

As incosistent as we're playing we havce the lead.  Now, if we could just put together five good minutes, game over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Team defense stinks. But i undrstand needs to play newbys to incorporate them in the lineups. Rough games expected with so many new bodies. But hard to take. I think  c's startng to take over. Green lookin good. We should go to him more often. Let s see..

Sections
Shortcuts