Celtics building something Pats don't have.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Celtics building something Pats don't have.

remember when all the GM's predicted Dallas to win it all.....?  ....wasn't that great foresite...?

oh wait......no one predicted that..........sorry for the interruption......

the favorite pick in '67/'68...? .....(Sixers)......Celtics won....the next year? .....(Lakers).....Celtics won again

everyone has a pre-season predition......when all is said and done....the Celtics lead the pack...it is what it is...

of course, this is the new NBA...free agency....players "teaming up" and dictating where they will play (see Miami and New York)....players forcing trades (see Howard).....this is not a league that I am really interested in as much as I was before....like the Yankees, the Lakers can now acquire more big names these days....I'm glad I was around for the glory years of major American team sports...these days kind of suck in my opinion...as I said...it is what it is.... 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Since this is a Celtics forum, I have to say that I am already tired of the 2012-13 Lakers vs Celtics stupid arguements.

Who cares about the Lakers when the Celtics only play them twice a year?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since this is a Celtics forum, I have to say that I am already tired of the 2012-13 Lakers vs Celtics stupid arguements.

[/QUOTE]

Fiercest34, hedleylammar, and host of others.  Thanks for asking.

[/QUOTE]

More lies - I couldn't care less about the lakers.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fiercest34, hedleylammar, and host of others.  Thanks for asking.

[/QUOTE]

More lies - I couldn't care less about the lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!!!!  It is hard to determine who you like more with as much as you talk about the Lakers.  Fiercest34 is undoubtedly a HUGE Laker fan as he talks about them about 98% of the time and only give the Celtics the other 2%. 

ROTFLMAO!!!!

[/QUOTE]

LIES!!

Sections
Shortcuts