Celtics/Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Celtics/Bulls

Heading towards the end of the 4th qtr it looks like a Celtic loss tonight (I hope this is premature).....and now we will be tied with the Bulls.....tough road ahead....too bad we play down against teams we should beat..maybe that's the way it goes for an older team (thanks again Danny for adding some youth at the trade deadline)....with about 17 games to play it won't be easy....I think we hold the head to head tie breaker(?) ......this is going to be interesting folks....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Celtics/Bulls

Doc who I think is a good coach, went brain dead tonight, and rondo is worthless.  Green who seems to be a good young talent is soft and is afraid to jump and involve himself physically in the game except for when he is shooting.  The first unit looks like they have just been introduced to the offence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Tonight was anything but interesting - this was a dream part of our schedule - now it looks to be a nightmare

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Maryngary,
    I agree about Rondo and Doc.  Not about Green,  he needs to play more than twenty minutes to be effective.

Rondo gets out of his funk or recovers from injury or this team's title chances are toast.

Games that need to be won are lost to Philly, Clips, and Nets.  That tells you something.  West and Shaq not being rushed back is stupid.

We are officially in trouble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

you are right about green, I just wish he would develop a more physical rebounding personality

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree that we seem to be in trouble.....but last season everyone thought we were helplessly in trouble entering the playoffs....if they get healthy....if they stay hungry and focused...they will be in the hunt for #18...I think the old guys realize this is the 4th year in the run....not much time left....I'm glad Danny started the process by adding some youth to the core....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics/Bulls:
    [QUOTE]I agree that we seem to be in trouble.....but last season everyone thought we were helplessly in trouble entering the playoffs....if they get healthy....if they stay hungry and focused...they will be in the hunt for #18...I think the old guys realize this is the 4th year in the run....not much time left....I'm glad Danny started the process by adding some youth to the core....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I think the some of the fans here already forgot how Doc coached the team differently in the playoffs last year. Everybody wanted Doc fired last season. After the playoffs everybody wanted Doc to return. Go figure.

Sections
Shortcuts