Celtics chasing Chandler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Celtics chasing Chandler

The Celtics would love to be in the mix for Tyson Chandler, who gave Dallas a defensive and rebounding presence inside. Chandler earned $12.6 million in the final year of his contract and bringing him back will be more difficult than Barea.“Right when [Chandler] got there, we kind of viewed him as our quote, unquote, Kevin Garnett,’’ Cuban said. “The guy that was going to be vocal, that was going to hold people accountable. I remember having conversations with him, it’s OK to yell. This team has enough camaraderie and trust that you can do those types of things. He kept on bringing it.’’Boston Globe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Celtics chasing Chandler

I proposed trading Perkins in a package for him in last offseason,but now I don't want them to sign him,and ruin there chances at Howard in 2012.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Chandler isn't going anywhere. The billionaire Cuban will see to it that Tyson gets everything that he wants. The fact is--no Chandler, no title PERIOD. So dream on you Boston fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics chasing Chandler:
    Chandler isn't going anywhere. The billionaire Cuban will see to it that Tyson gets everything that he wants. The fact is--no Chandler, no title PERIOD. So dream on you Boston fans.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Why would he want to go to a one-season washed up old team like the smeltics?? Hilarious!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcceltics. Show jcceltics's posts

He also knows without chandler no Lakers sweep or no Phil Jackson going out a loser. Have fun with your new coach Tyler Perry. I can't wait to see Kobe start struggling with old age. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Do you think Tyson Chandler would leave the Mavs' now? "NO"

Put you time, energy, and efforts on someone else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree that Chandler will remain in Dallas.  I don't see him leaving.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I was saying soon as the last game we should get Dallas,but there is no way we can afford him now. I'm thinking Delmbert is the next best in our range big.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Not sure how Chandler ends up in Boston.  I'd make him a priority but I don't see it happening.  Samuel Dalembert is probably a more achievable target. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I agree.  Dalembert is  a more realistic option.  But he may be too expensive as well.  Might I suggest Aaron Gray or Kris Humphries (without his wife!!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Aaron Gray looked serviceable - he was one of only three or four players not named "Chris Paul" to do anything of significance against the Lakers (and even then, Gray was mediocre).

Anyhow, sign Gray for a non-prohibitive contract

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Chandler is overpriced.
    Posted by Kirk6

You all thought Perkins was overpriced too. You should have paid him. It cost you your last chance at #18.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics chasing Chandler : Why would he want to go to a one-season washed up old team like the smeltics?? Hilarious!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Funny coming from someone rooting for a team that didnt get out of the first round and got swept!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Posted by LakerFan67

That's true as long as he is in the west the Lakers will have no more titles. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics chasing Chandler : Why would he want to go to a one-season washed up old team like the smeltics?? Hilarious!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Now that he rules the west, he will stay and keep L.A. in their place. 

Sections
Shortcuts