Celtics-Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics-Clippers Game

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : didnt he draft perk instead. jordan is bad free throw shooter
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 draft, Ainge drafted JR Giddens at 30, and Jordan went to the Clippers at 35

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHAT LOSERS do.. pp will make them.. clips cant play at this high a level all game. they will remember y they are the clippers.. celts will WIN!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Clips shooting 68%! Is somebody going to play some D?????? Im about to cry!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Looks like its going to be a stinker.....no offense and no defense. Clips shooting 67%, are you kidding?? One of those games I guess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

is the game online tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Horrible game, Clippers are exploiting the Celtics weakness with no interior defense! Come on Celtics!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Another  game, another  opposing  point  guard  badly  outplaying  Rondo.  With  all  the  injuries  and  the  remaining  schedule, the  Celts  will  lock  down  the  second  seed.  They'll  have  to  be  healthy  and  play  well  to  beat  the  Bulls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I'm not liking this recent trend of opposing pg's taking R.R. to the woodshed.  I s he saving his fouls?!  What ever happened to using an early foul to send a message to someone?  Jeesh!  Does the NBA rollover ur fouls?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Lets hope for Rondos sake that we dont see the Bulls in the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Clips about to score 60 points on us in the first half.  Wow....where is our defense?  I am not concerned about offense.....but defensive assignments and rotation is killing us.  Interior, can't stop anyone.   Rondo played good defense one time.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

18 point lead at halftime, what a joke. Clippers are handing a beat down at the Garden, this is horrible to watch as a Celtic fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]is the game online tonight
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

firstrowsports.eu under basketball section

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

These are not your fathers Clippers they are becoming a good team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]18 point lead at halftime, what a joke. Clippers are handing a beat down at the Garden, this is horrible to watch as a Celtic fan.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

It really is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]As much as Murphy is a bust, Arroyo is a pleasant surprise.  Playing well and smart and he has a shot.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

What a stupid statement.... how in the h e l l is Murphy a bust... do you know anything about bball ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Clippers are on Fire, but also got lots of open shots. 

Just one of those nights for the Celts. Celts gonna need a major come back now. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not liking this recent trend of opposing pg's taking R.R. to the woodshed.  I s he saving his fouls?!  What ever happened to using an early foul to send a message to someone?  Jeesh!  Does the NBA rollover ur fouls?
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Rondo's defense is horrible and has been for a long time... he needs to concentrate on staying in front of his man instead of always gambling and getting beat....when is Doc gonna say something to him??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Clippers are on Fire, but also got lots of open shots.  Just one of those nights for the Celts. Celts gonna need a major come back now. 
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the problem, it seems to be one of the nights quite frequently. Celtics are going to have to come out firing in the 2nd quarter and actually play defense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

whoa, that was a painful 24 minutes!  I think I may take the 2nd half off just as the C's did the 1st half...  time for some call of duty  :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]whoa, that was a painful 24 minutes!  I think I may take the 2nd half off just as the C's did the 1st half...  time for some call of duty  :)
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    May be a good idea....its pretty unwatchable right now if you're a Cs fan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Whoa..glad I missed the first half...YUK!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Paul Pierce comes out of the half and lays an egg, horrible!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

its one of those games... the clips will be great next year along with memphis if they can stay healthy. esp if they can get an upgrade for gomes. they are doing all this without eric gordon! no rebounders on celts...  this game can be won. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

This is what happens when you let a team get a little momentum due to:
    a. No interior defense
    b. Rondo letting Mo go wandering around free

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

No offensive boards, too many jump shots = Celtic Loss

Sections
Shortcuts