Celtics-Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Celtics-Clippers Game

No Glen Davis, Delonte West, Wafer, Shaq, JO.

Kristic, Murphy, and Green will get alot of minutes tonight.

Sasha P. might play a couple of minutes.

HERE WE GO:

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics-Clippers Game

These are the headlines these days:  "Lakers are playing great, Chicago has the MVP; Heat are losing and crying; SA has the best record; Griffin is a dunk show".

Lost in all of that is how GREAT the Big 3 of Boston are playing.  Paul is leading the way - wow is he playing well.  KG is making all the great plays down the stretch and rebounding like a mad man.   Ray is just being Ray and breaking people's hearts with almost impossible accuracy.  These 3 are going to have another great game tonight.

Let's go!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

.....after all said and done,
    Celtics has dagger for everyone ----- playing together.,,,either the 1st five or the
    2nd five, team concept remains.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakers1257. Show lakers1257's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    [QUOTE]These are the headlines these days:  "Lakers are playing great, Chicago has the MVP; Heat are losing and crying; SA has the best record; Griffin is a dunk show". Lost in all of that is how GREAT the Big 3 of Boston are playing.  Paul is leading the way - wow is he playing well.  KG is making all the great plays down the stretch and rebounding like a mad man.   Ray is just being Ray and breaking people's hearts with almost impossible accuracy.  These 3 are going to have another great game tonight. Let's go!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Definitely.  Boston is flying in under the Radar right now but that's the way I'd want it if I were you.  I give much props to Boston for maintaining your record with the slew of injuries you guys have been dealing with.

For me the trade is still playing itself out as far as being a plus or a minus but Shaq is the X-factor.  He's the silver bullet so to speak, nothing else causes knowledgable Laker fans as much worry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Don't like the way it has started.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I dont get how Ainge missed drafting DeAndre Jordan, the guy is a beast!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Playing horribly...and why in the world does rondo keep coming off williams trying to get a cheap steal...its not worth it if you keep giving up 3s...idiot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

A lot of missed jumpers in close....Come on Cs!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

26 - 13 ouch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Offense getting good shots but we're just missing.  but as Barkley's commercial says:  Defense, its in the dictionary:  D-E-F-E-N-S-E.    Where is it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

Here come the Clippers!!!  Pa-Pow!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Garbage....and I like rondo...but he is trying to shoot too much recently and his D is awful

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Interior defense is defiently missing without Shaq and Baby. Jordan would not have the dunks with these guys in the paint!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Wow...  Celts are getting pummeled huh...  The GREAT GREEN and Krstic acquisition or as some called it "STEAL" is having a bit of a problem tonight huh... wow....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow we really got 5 green guys on the court at once.   Cant keep this lineup in too long.  Were hurting right now

Somebody better put this fake Jordan on his a ss next time he attempts a dunk. He had 4 just in the 1st and his name aint even Griffin!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

still no FG fpr murph or assist for green!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    [QUOTE]I dont get how Ainge missed drafting DeAndre Jordan, the guy is a beast!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]didnt he draft perk instead. jordan is bad free throw shooter

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

I don't even know what to say...wide open 3s all game ....the defense is bad the offense is bad...not going to be a good one ...they CANNOT stop them

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Murphy, Green, Sash and Carlos - a combined 4 shots in 26 minutes -someone take charge

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Dam!  atleast Sasha is playing hard....2 steals already....more I think about it...Wafe and Sash are pretty much the same player, except Sash is a better on ball defender.  They both can shoot, penetrate and get into the passing lanes.

Arroyo hasnt dont much but I like his court presence. He is def. gonna help this team....Jus gotta get thru these growing pains..welp!  atleast guys are getting minutes.   This has to be the game Murph gets on track right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I like the trade and I will be glad when Shaq gets back, but for now - the interior Defense is being exposed.  We need a big guy inside.  Hurry back Shaq.

Murphy is a waste.  He has 2 more games before we (even Tommy) officially declares he's a bust.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

As much as Murphy is a bust, Arroyo is a pleasant surprise.  Playing well and smart and he has a shot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Williams has 18pts already and rondo cant stop him or play any type of D....and just trying to be fancy and TOs...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Arroyo should have gave that back to Murph on the breaK! 

Sections
Shortcuts