Celtics-Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics-Clippers Game

Game pretty much over.  A miracle could happen, but I doubt it.  Clearly Mo Williams just ate Rondo's lunch.  Rondo's play has gone downhill for a while.  I wonder what's wrong - is it physical or mental?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i can see murph being re-signed on a non-guarantee deal next season to give him more time to find his shot. but DOC has already given up on him! we can't find more time for him esp when davis comes back next week....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    [QUOTE]Any one else had it with Rondo's phantom D?  Been looking at it for a couple of years (with clearly a couple of notable exceptcions), but this is beyond pathetic.  Seems like all a team has to do is set up a sniff of a pick, and he ends up trailing his man.  I wish he'd post on Twitter before the game "I'm just giving a half a$$ed performance tonight" then I'll know to do something else. Mo Williams...sheesh...
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm tired of it, too.  Just can't understand why the kid won't recover back after being picked.  Everyone gets picked.  You have to hustle back!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]I can't see the game but it looks like Rondo and esp KG are laying eggs............what is with KG
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

KG took mostly good shots, just not falling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]I can't see the game but it looks like Rondo and esp KG are laying eggs............what is with KG
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good question, he has fallen in love with his jump shot and tends to forget that he can also be a good post player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]i can see murph being re-signed on a non-guarantee deal next season to give him more time to find his shot. but DOC has already given up on him! we can't find more time for him esp when davis comes back next week....
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

He may still find the shot before the end of this season, but looking at what he's done in NJ this season and in the few games here, I wouldn't bet on it.   He looks to have no confidence in that shot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Rondo  makes  another  bonehead  play - he  fouls  Mo  Williams  on  a  3  point  shot  during  a  crucial  run.  And  what  is  Rondo  doing  taking  as  many  shots  as  Ray  and  7  more  shots  than  PP ?  Answer :  The  Clippers  laying  off  him, daring  him  to  shoot.  The  way  the  season  is  developing, the  Celts  and  the  Lakers  will  both  have  the  # 2  seeds.  If  the  Celts  are  healthy  and  Rondo  can  snap  out  of  his  funk, it  will  be  a  Lakers/Celtics  final. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo  makes  another  bonehead  play - he  fouls  Mo  Williams  on  a  3  point  shot  during  a  crucial  run.  And  what  is  Rondo  doing  taking  as  many  shots  as  Ray  and  7  more  shots  than  PP ?  Answer :  The  Clippers  laying  off  him, daring  him  to  shoot.  The  way  the  season  is  developing, the  Celts  and  the  Lakers  will  both  have  the  # 2  seeds.  If  the  Celts  are  healthy  and  Rondo  can  snap  out  of  his  funk, it  will  be  a  Lakers/Celtics  final. 
    Posted by zeitgeist49[/QUOTE]

I still think we'll win the east because in a week, we should get BBD back and hopefully Shaq + West.  They are critical, especially Shaq.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

no prob folks.. we have our JV bench out there. still do not get y no arroyo for rr at this point. all know u only have ray and pp/ no murph in the game.. if he can not play right now, when else can he play? murph should be in there for nenad.. but no confindence from doc!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

DeAndre Jordan had a huge game tonight, Danny made a huge error in drafting Giddens instead of this guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc apparently has Lebron disease... in that he wont dare confront Rondo about his lackadasical defense.

Doc is encouraging it by leaving ROndo in the game. Sure, we need his playmaking but ROndos shortcoming on defense is effort related... you gotta work hard to fight through picks or at least recover fast... Nate was great at that...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

The worst shooter on the team (Rondo) takes a 3 when the Cs are making a comeback and we never get closer. If his candy a#@ is still peeved over his friend getting traded well Danny... let's accomodate his erractic a#$. Doc should have benched him like he did in LA! Mo Williams punked him!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

the one guy i never liked getting on the cavaliers was mo williams. cause when he did he wouldn't miss. and he gets hot in the 4th tonight... :-\

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : I still think we'll win the east because in a week, we should get BBD back and hopefully Shaq + West.  They are critical, especially Shaq.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

When BBD, Shaq, and West get back, we will have 8 guys on the court at the same time and it'll be virtually impossible to stop us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We can explain away the "back to back schedule" type of losses or a loss on the road when we're short on people.....but this is hard to take.

However, this is why I keep saying (and others keep saying) that Danny took a risk by trading away a big man......not for tonight's game or these regular season games, but for the playoffs.  If Shaq is healthy and JON can play, we should be fine.  But,if we have to go like tonight with no strong big man inside, we're in trouble against the big teams.  Interior defense will suffer!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : When BBD, Shaq, and West get back, we will have 8 guys on the court at the same time and it'll be virtually impossible to stop us.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

LOL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Hey you have some off nights but seriously, that was terrible tonight.

Starters wasted their legs in the fightback for nothing.  Should have led the bench play the whole 4th quarter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Hey, it was one of those games plus the starters are beat and the bench is (you already know, you don't want to hear it).
    A game like this was bound to happen. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]We can explain away the "back to back schedule" type of losses or a loss on the road when we're short on people.....but this is hard to take. However, this is why I keep saying (and others keep saying) that Danny took a risk by trading away a big man......not for tonight's game or these regular season games, but for the playoffs.  If Shaq is healthy and JON can play, we should be fine.  But,if we have to go like tonight with no strong big man inside, we're in trouble against the big teams.  Interior defense will suffer!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

That's my sentiment but this board seems so enamored with lightweights Krstic and Green, they're not seeing the Big picture (pun intended).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Nice win by the Clips but that's only because all the celtics were injured including the entire bench....what else could it have been?!

Embarassed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : That's my sentiment but this board seems so enamored with lightweights Krstic and Green, they're not seeing the Big picture (pun intended).

Just like 1234 are the only numbers you can think of?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : Just like 1234 are the only numbers you can think of?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Jealous because you only got two numbers in your username?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Nice win by the Clips but that's only because all the celtics were injured including the entire bench....what else could it have been?!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

It's the refs, or no Shaq and Big Fat Baby, or the fear of a rainy deluge on it's way to New England tomorrow.  Take your pick.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : It's the refs, or no Shaq and Big Fat Baby, or the fear of a rainy deluge on it's way to New England tomorrow.  Take your pick.

Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts