Celtics-Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Celtics-Clippers Game

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : Jealous because you only got two numbers in your username?
    Posted by victorlee1234

HAHAHA!!!

It's not how many numbers you got, but the quality of the numbers that you got!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Nice win by the Clips but that's only because all the celtics were injured including the entire bench....what else could it have been?!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

The Clippers didn't get the memo about the Celtics "Mystique".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Love that ignore button

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

let me just chime in and remind folks that Rondo has battles a few injuries this year and with the minutes he is playing he is probably not helping his recovery. Esp. in regards to that plantar fasciuitis(sp)  I had a motorcycle accident and laid my bike down last year and had an awful pain in my heel among other things..i had to walk on my toes....  the doc said i had p.f  and it would probably heal in 3 months so long as I dont walk too much on it....and I believe R.R. was only out 2 to 3 weeks...so not sure if it was bad as mine but he is a tough dude and wont make excuses but he is probably hurting....either his hammy or the foot...i can always tell by his agressive to the basket,,,,he can get by Mo all day but he wasnt finishing that strong but he did look off though...I think Arroyo has shown enough to play good minutes and should be used more if he is gonna struggle on defense anyway we might as well take the offense from C.A.  - Once everything comes together we can use Delonte more as well...he fits in better with Shaq imo, because he can hit that shot when Shaq gets doubled on the kick out...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

let me just chime in and remind folks that Rondo has battles a few injuries this year and with the minutes he is playing he is probably not helping his recovery. Esp. in regards to that plantar fasciuitis(sp)  I had a motorcycle accident and laid my bike down last year and had an awful pain in my heel among other things..i had to walk on my toes....  the doc said i had p.f  and it would probably heal in 3 months so long as I dont walk too much on it....and I believe R.R. was only out 2 to 3 weeks...so not sure if it was bad as mine but he is a tough dude and wont make excuses but he is probably hurting....either his hammy or the foot...i can always tell by his agressive to the basket,,,,he can get by Mo all day but he wasnt finishing that strong but he did look off though...I think Arroyo has shown enough to play good minutes and should be used more if he is gonna struggle on defense anyway we might as well take the offense from C.A.  - Once everything comes together we can use Delonte more as well...he fits in better with Shaq imo, because he can hit that shot when Shaq gets doubled on the kick out...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Well, I hope you're right about why Rondo is having troubles.   But if that's it, then he needs to say so to his coach!  He can't keep costing us wins.

I agree on Arroyo.  He surprised me.  I was wrong about him - he can contribute and make a difference!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I didn't see the game but from the comments, I can tell it wasn't good.

We're just not a championship squad right now, and if we have to depend on Shaq and JON being healthy, we're in BIG trouble!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

CASox, you still here?  Here's someone else's post a few minutes ago:

"only saw from 9 minutes left in 3rd. was troy a bust again tonight? at least with JO it took him 1 game to get back into swing of things. "

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I'm also amused Rondo has been playing too many minutes so he get 40+ again...
    Posted by tompenny

Same thing I was thinking when the announcer said that R.R. was leading the team in minutes?!  Now tell me how R.R is playing the most minutes on a team that out of all position has 3 players compared to 2 and even 1 elsewhere. I can understand Kristic  having to play more minutes, but u have Bradley and Arroyo who clearly looked more then comfortable...  maybe Doc wanted to keep him in their to try to ingite the offense, but in that track meet they shouldve played C.A. more cuz he likes the play the run and shoot offense..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Welp that sukcked and Philly is up next, we always have trouble with them, and they are playing even better now.... hope someone comes off the DNP for that game...  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

It's hard to win when Shaq, West, JO, BB, and Von Wafer are all injured. And you are trying to incorporate five new guys as well.
    Posted by Kirk6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed, if Baby had played, Jordan would not have scored 21 points.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : And I don't think we expected them to go undefeated the rest of the season. I thought the second unit did pretty well considering they had never played together before. The first unit looked tired. I think they need a day off.
    Posted by Kirk6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed, the 2nd unit kept them in the game. Doc should have benched Rondo and gone with Arroyo in the 2nd half. Rondo just plain stunk tonight, Mo Williams beat him on almost every play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

It's time to put this one behind us. The C's have the Sixers to beat Friday. Also on the bright side, some key players are returning soon from the injured list that include West, Baby and Shaq. They're going to make a big difference.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Agreed, the 2nd unit kept them in the game. Doc should have benched Rondo and gone with Arroyo in the 2nd half. Rondo just plain stunk tonight, Mo Williams beat him on almost every play.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

I agree that Doc should have benched Rondo.  He just wasn't playing smart.  At one point, he dribbled the entire possession and jacked up a 3.  Terrible.

But, as for that day off, they had 2 days of rest between games and only had practice in between.  There's no excuse.  But, I don't think Ray, Paul, and KG looked bad.  KG just shot poorly but that can happen anytime - ask Paul and Ray.  Subs also looked good.  We just got killed by Rondo's man and by weak interior defense (missing BBD, Shaq, etc).

Chicago now only 2 games back in the loss column and Philly is playing well.  Collins is a candidate for Coach of the year.....likely to get 2nd or 3rd most votes.

Sections
Shortcuts