Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReddsGhost. Show ReddsGhost's posts

Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team

In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : The point is Boston is not beating anyone by double digits,no blow outs. C's have to play the starters the whole game to win. C's have to play all out to win. C's are not talented enough to win by just being good, they have to play all out and get some breaks and win ugly. C's get all the calls and you know it. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

The point is Boston is not losing to anyone by double digits, no blow outs. C's want to play the starters to win. C's have to play all out ( yeah!). C's are talented enough to win by just being good, they have to play all out (yeah!). C's never get the calls and you know it. Goat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : The point is Boston is not losing to anyone by double digits, no blow outs. C's want to play the starters to win. C's have to play all out ( yeah!). C's are talented enough to win by just being good, they have to play all out (yeah!). C's never get the calls and you know it. Goat
    Posted by ReddsGhost[/QUOTE]

So you agree with me that the C's have to play all out to win and have to play the starters 40+ min to win.How long can any team play this way? especialy an old team.

run

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Your gona actually see more white big men in the nba in the next few years. players who are 6-9,6-10 and who are black have been trending to football. (like oline) The nba will go to europe and look for big men there, because you cant teach height. Its not about a white black thing its the trend......

Also about the celtics could of been what...Thats harsh..Then take Michael Jordans Buzzer beaters away from him. Take birds away and kobes...Great players make plays. Thats it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

prakash,

The celtics just arnt that good??? huh????? are you drunk off your bias???
    guess you are...

The lakers are not a young team..look up on espn and you will see that the lakers have older players..

And the celtics are not good??..if you really meant that..your not a fan of basketball your a bandwagon fan. You probably think riley has been with the heat his whole carrear..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

OH Run! The Celtics are winning with a 6' 7" and a 38 year old center. Do you think they might just do a little bit better when a center that was in the top of the NBA in defense and shot% gets back?Just askin!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhiskeyB. Show WhiskeyB's posts

I dunno Shines, Monkeys? Your rectum would have to be nearly as wide as the new one the Celtics just ripped for the Wizards tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : The point is Boston is not beating anyone by double digits,no blow outs. C's have to play the starters the whole game to win. C's have to play all out to win. C's are not talented enough to win by just being good, they have to play all out and get some breaks and win ugly. C's get all the calls and you know it. Run

Is a 20+ point blow out good enough?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team:
    [QUOTE]Boston has won 3 games in overtime that could have gone either way and beat the Knicks by 4 points in a very close game. Boston could be a 4-6 team or 5-5 team very easily. The Celtics have played each game like a playoff game and over used starters Allen,Pierce,Garnett and Rondo with back to back 40+ minute games. Doc has refused to use his bench for any long periods of time. Boston is one very lucky team in overtime,they seem to get all the calls,why? Maybe someone in the home office wants another Celtic /Lakers final for rating purposes only. The NBA stinks and has become nothing but showtime with the stars.World Wrestling on a basketball court. Take care Run

And you, sir, could still be an idiot

Oh, wait

You and SouthShoreLurker should hang out sometime and be holier-than-all-of-thou together.  J*s*s *ff*n Chr*st.  Take this b*llsh*t elsewhere

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I would take another direction and say the c's are playing playoff style basketball. You don't get much opportunity for showtime in the playoffs.  C's have shown the ability to win close games.  Plus, they've built leads then played "prevent."

Also, I'm sure their strength of schedule so far has been much higher than the lakers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I would take another direction and say the c's are playing playoff style basketball. You don't get much opportunity for showtime in the playoffs.  C's have shown the ability to win close games.  Plus, they've built leads then played "prevent." Also, I'm sure their strength of schedule so far has been much higher than the lakers.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Boston has played an easy schedule so far,with wins over   Pistons 4-8, Milw 5-6,Chi 6-4, Memphis 4-8, Wash 3-7, 2-  Heat 7-4, and they lost to Dallas 7-3.and Cavs 5-5.

Boston is playing with playoff desire,but it is too early to be playing this hard.Players will get hurt or wear down. Birds Celtics used to blow teams out and the starters would sit the fourth quarter.

Take care Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : Winning in overtime or by close scores indicates the team is not that good. No blowouts ,plus the C's have to play the starters 40+ minutes to win. There luck will run out and the old players will get tired or hurt. Run

I guess the shalacking the other night shut you up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

This thread is funny i will probably be banished but I get what Run was saying ... at the same time we should be 12-0 we should have beat Cavs and the OKC game tonight w/o KD and green.. also lost by 1 to Dallas ugly game...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is funny i will probably be banished but I get what Run was saying ... at the same time we should be 12-0 we should have beat Cavs and the OKC game tonight w/o KD and green.. also lost by 1 to Dallas ugly game...
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Don't you think you're asking too much? I mean 12-0, really?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : Don't you think you're asking too much? I mean 12-0, really?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

So you are saying the Celtics are not good enough to go 12-0? Is it really that unrealistic considering the 3 losses...forget the number but im just saying those are 3 games that we could have easily won especially tonights game at home to a team that we just beat(healthy) .. who were missing two starters .... we laugh at Miami for not beating us but its ok for us to lose to the KD and Green-less Thunder?? C'mon son!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : So you are saying the Celtics are not good enough to go 12-0? Is it really that unrealistic considering the 3 losses...forget the number but im just saying those are 3 games that we could have easily won especially tonights game at home to a team that we just beat(healthy) .. who were missing two starters .... we laugh at Miami for not beating us but its ok for us to lose to the KD and Green-less Thunder?? C'mon son!!
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

I only have the Celtics as the 2nd seed in the east this season. My prediction is the most the Celtics can get is 57 wins. That's 4 losses every month for 6 months. How the Celtics lose I don't care. As long as they only lose 4 games every month that's good enough for home court advantage in the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs.

If you tell me in advance, before the season started, that the Celtics will beat Miami twice but lose to OKC, minus KD, and a Cavs team without Lebron I'll take it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : I only have the Celtics as the 2nd seed in the east this season. My prediction is the most the Celtics can get is 57 wins. That's 4 losses every month for 6 months. How the Celtics lose I don't care. As long as they only lose 4 games every month that's good enough for home court advantage in the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs. If you tell me in advance, before the season started, that the Celtics will beat Miami twice but lose to OKC, minus KD, and a Cavs team without Lebron I'll take it.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

So we have 1 more loss for this month right?

Sections
Shortcuts