Celtics could have been a contender if Rondo was healthy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Celtics could have been a contender if Rondo was healthy.

In response to Karllost's comment:

Pud, you got me laughing so hard.... just throwing a little bait out for the dumbbell snake and he jumps all over it.     Hes always an easy mark...ROFL

Seen from a slightly different angle....

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

5 of the previous 7 posts came from the dumbbell LOL... maybe we should get an organ grinder and put him to work

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I love you three.

you guys knew I was posting as Tomobo.

Right?

In your dreams....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Self explanatory.....

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

You would think Pierce was 3 years older than KG, by the way they looked against the knicks.

Total fumble fingers and fall down spastic at times.

I thought I was looking at the first stages of some sort of neurological disorder.

MS came to mind.

Horrible fine and gross motor coordination.

Pud

Typical Pud.  Out in full force when there is something negative to say on the topic.  Still waiting to hear you make a positive statement of any kind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Typical Pud.  Out in full force when there is something negative to say on the topic.  Still waiting to hear you make a positive statement of any kind.

[/QUOTE] Maybe my selectively aware friend missed this very recent post of mine to acie... about Jason Collins being gay.

Pretty positve and thoughtful wouldn't you say?

In response to aciemvp's comment:

or maybe the establishment just needed a new synthetic headline to cover up the ones that they weren't reporting that WERE headline-worthy...

First 8 Days following "ground zero" for Jason Collins "coming out" and the beginning of "The Butcher" kermit gosnell: ‘Gay’ Jason Collins 2,381 News Stories; Gosnell Abortion-Murder Trial 115 Stories – 1,970% Difference in Coverage

I wonder if acie might find this thread a bit more compelling if instead of a journeyman 5 at the end of a nondescript career.... if instead of one Jason Collins coming out of the closet.... we had say... a 289+/- lb ex-Celtic PF now playing with the Magic in the prime of his career.... announcing that he were gay.

I wonder if that might touch acie a bit differently.

Hmmmmmmm!

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Maybe my selectively aware friend missed this very recent post of mine to acie... about Jason Collins being gay.

Pretty positve and thoughtful wouldn't you say?

In response to aciemvp's comment:

or maybe the establishment just needed a new synthetic headline to cover up the ones that they weren't reporting that WERE headline-worthy...

First 8 Days following "ground zero" for Jason Collins "coming out" and the beginning of "The Butcher" kermit gosnell: ‘Gay’ Jason Collins 2,381 News Stories; Gosnell Abortion-Murder Trial 115 Stories – 1,970% Difference in Coverage

I wonder if acie might find this thread a bit more compelling if instead of a journeyman 5 at the end of a nondescript career.... if instead of one Jason Collins coming out of the closet.... we had say... a 289+/- lb ex-Celtic PF now playing with the Magic in the prime of his career.... announcing that he were gay.

I wonder if that might touch acie a bit differently.

Hmmmmmmm!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

OK, you got me there.  So what is the record? 1 positive vs. 100 negative?  Is that the ratio that the readers should expect?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Self explanatory.....

Pud

Geez, snakeoil looks about as intelligent as his posts..  I think his dress is a little too short

Sections
Shortcuts