Celtics covet JJ Redick!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Celtics covet JJ Redick!

David Baumann: As Feb. 21 #NBA trade deadline looms, sources tell me the Boston Celtics covet Orlando Magic SG J.J. RedickTwitter @DavidBaumann33

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSORLANDO MAGICTRADEJJ REDICK  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Celtics covet JJ Redick!

I like Redick, but another SG? Must plan on moving Lee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Another Guard??????? What does Danny have in his brain???? Celtics last in rebounds last season so what does Danny do???? Sign 3 over the hill bench playing guards knowing they need a big. Now he wants Redick too????? WOW!!! Thanks Danny...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Another Guard??????? What does Danny have in his brain???? Celtics last in rebounds last season so what does Danny do???? Sign 3 over the hill bench playing guards knowing they need a big. Now he wants Redick too????? WOW!!! Thanks Danny...

How is Europe? I am guessing "gratifying." LOL! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

How is Europe? I am guessing "gratifying." LOL! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Having a "sure thing" standing in the corner waiting to catch, shoot, and make a 3-point shot would open up the middle in a big way! 

I can see why the C's want him! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

They need a big not another guard. They have like 10 guards already and a few bigs that play like guards and can't rebound.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Ainge needs to go after a big named Al Jefferson. He would be happy to come back to bean town and I am for that. We need a big that can score, can't rely on Pierce and Garnett to carry the team each night.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Utah is going to trade Jefferson or Milsap, they wont let them go into free agency and get nothing in return. Utah wants to give Favors and Kanter more playing time. Jefferson would welcome being sent back to Boston, he still considers is his home. I hope DA can do something.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Even if they want Reddick does that somehow mean they wouldnt get a big as well? What is wrong with you people saying this stuff???

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

check slackers record and get back to us...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Even if they want Reddick does that somehow mean they wouldnt get a big as well? What is wrong with you people saying this stuff???

yes, must be against the law or something..lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We need both a "real" shooting guard, and big...pretty simple..the defenses have been collapsing on our bigs because our guards are not 3 pt shooting threats..f course, don't expect slacker fans to understan this..they have Kome taking every shots...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

thank you. lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Having a "sure thing" standing in the corner waiting to catch, shoot, and make a 3-point shot would open up the middle in a big way! 

who's going to set the picks to free up redick?

i have a hard time orlando would be willing to trade this guy.  since ORL has two decent bigs (the russian and davis) to set GOOD picks for redick, he's the entire bench and near careeer highs.  coveting is one thing, obtainable is another. 

and who are we going to scrap out terry and lee to and for what?  nobody seriously thinks ORL would take these two jabroni's?  if they do then maybe they'd take bass and we can get davis back?  lololll

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

who's going to set the picks to free up redick?

i have a hard time orlando would be willing to trade this guy.  since ORL has two decent bigs (the russian and davis) to set GOOD picks for redick, he's the entire bench and near careeer highs.  coveting is one thing, obtainable is another. 

and who are we going to scrap out terry and lee to and for what?  nobody seriously thinks ORL would take these two jabroni's?  if they do then maybe they'd take bass and we can get davis back?  lololll

Valid question! Watch Melo tonight, his pick setting is steadily improving!

A trade for JJ is long term thinking, not win now thinking!

Sections
Shortcuts