Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end

Per Fosberg tweet:

ESPNForsberg

1. as key puzzle pieces return, Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end: http://es.pn/hcBosU
     http://espn.go.com/blog/BostonCeltics/post/_/id/4681855/optimism-the-oneals

I sure hope this is true, it would be great to get these guys in some games before playoffs start!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end

They both will be back around April 1st. That been what they target as JO return date a while now. Shaq is being pushed back to keep him fresh and I think he doesnt need as much plating time as JO would to be ready the  playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end

Shaq would probably be ok if he didn't play many games before the playoffs start.  Jermaine needs more time to get back into basketball shape and since he still isn't back, I don't believe he will be very helpful during the playoffs.  I will still remain optimistic, but don't expect much from Jermaine during the playoffs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Old guys do not get better . . .    they die!

Neither of these guys is going to be any realistic help at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

wrong sport p-mike; both O'Neils already showed they have something to give (22 minutes of quality starting for Shaq and defense for Jermain); not washed up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCP4Ever. Show BCP4Ever's posts

Jermaine: Useless. If Shaq can't stay on the court he's worth a few hard fouls, but I'd rather go with Baby.

Shaq: Dogging it until the last week of the season. It's just Shaq being Shaq. He wants to look good during the nationally televised playoffs. Integrating himself with the team and helping the Celts secure home court advantage are just not that important to him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics express optimism about potentially adding the O'Neals by month's end:
    [QUOTE]Shaq looks like he's in great shape and may have dropped a few pounds during his extended reconditioning hiatis. Getting a tiger blood transfusion and serious about W-I-N-N-I-N-G!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Too bad you're not going to post about Shaq when the playoffs start. 

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

If the Celtics could scratch and claw their way to the #1 seed, the first round would be like a bye for Shaq and he might last the entire playoff run

Otherwise, I have my doubts about him staying healthy for four rounds of playoffs should the Celtics go so far