In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to greenkiller's comment:

In response to Ieatgreen's comment:

Wave Bye Bye to a spot in lotto C's backers!  Nash is told don't come back until well after all star break, kobe just talking and has been told not this year and our old friend Gasol will unfortunately be traded for a 1st. 

Nash - http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-injury-update-steve-nash-gets-treatment-probable-for-tomorrow/2014/02/10/

WRONG

kobe - http://www.presstelegram.com/sports/20140209/kobe-bryant-still-planning-to-play-this-season

WRONG

Gasol - The Lakers were open to trading Pau Gasol until they couldn’t pry one of Phoenix’s top draft picks for this June away from the Suns. Phoenix could be getting No. 1 picks from Minnesota and Washington, and the Lakers are seeking one of those prime assets. Even as Gasol misses the next 10 days or so with a groin injury, the two teams are expected to resume talks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/lawrence-all-star-weekend-players-fight-tennessee-tax-article-1.1607126#ixzz2t3OG7NtS   WRONG!   We will not make the playoffs...............and since when is a lakers fan hoping they lose????  Wow - how pathetic. Wrong on 3 out of 3  - way to go, son!!!

Have you seen this board's game threads. 99.99 of Celtics fans are rooting to lose since day one of the season...

What does that have to do with lakers fans hoping they tank for a better draft pick?

Did lakers fans think your team would s*ck this badly at the beginning of the season?

We did.  And although I never root for my team to lose - we are really bad, and we might as well get a nice draft pick.  In other words, when your GM says, "the playoffs are not a goal......." the decision has already been made.

Kupcake ever say that?

So......who's the honest GM here, and who is the BS-er?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

No LeBron - no Melo - no Durant.......................thanks Mitch!!!!!

Wow, you still did not wake up from your year long slumber.  Mitch 5 NBA Titles and poor DA only one and that one was handed to him on a silver platter !   Hahahahahaha! 

Poor hedley beating himself up in thread after thread trying to defend poor little Danny Boy who has only one title via ole pal Kevin. 

Headbeat

What does this have to do with the fact that THIS year the lakers s*ck?  As usual, you are trying to deflect.  And, as usual, I'm not buying it!

What's to buy?  You're defending DA with ONE nba title to his credit.  Mitch has 5 titles and there's nothing to dispute!
    In case you haven't noticed the Celtics suck also!  Not so fast that DA get's the next title before Mitch get's his SIXTH!  Unfortunately DA backers don't have a leg to stand on because the numbers which cannot be argued are lopsided to Mitch's favor.  Enjoy!

Actually, genius, I said Sam Presti was the best GM in the game right now.  Reading skills are lacking as usual, son.  Mitch will not be around the next time the lakers win a title, you heard it hear first.

Like I already stated and will have to reiterate it one more time, it does not matter what you or any other Celtic fan thinks.  This is based on numbers and titles.  If you look at the chart displayed when clicking on link you will see that Mitch is head and shoulders above everyone!  While you boy Presti has done a good job especially with money spent, he not above Mitch now is he.  Furthermore, when Duncan retires his success will be limited and that will be very soon.  You're welcome to you opinions, but Mitch is still at the TOP!

Numbers and titles. Cool so Mitch is the greatest GM, the Celtics are the all time greatest team.

Glad we settled that.

Oh really?  Exactly how many titles have the Celtics won in what 25 years?  Exactly ONE!

LMAO!!

I said "all time" because as you said it is based on numbers and titles. the Celtics have not been successful the last 25 years.

If you say Kupchak is the best because he has the most titles then you are saying the Celtics are the best because they have the most titles.

Wake up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Celtics fall again in NBA Lotto, Lakers rise to 6 Hole

In response to 37stories' comment:

Wave Bye Bye to a spot in lotto C's backers!  Nash is told don't come back until well after all star break, kobe just talking and has been told not this year and our old friend Gasol will unfortunately be traded for a 1st. 

Nash - http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-injury-update-steve-nash-gets-treatment-probable-for-tomorrow/2014/02/10/

WRONG

kobe - http://www.presstelegram.com/sports/20140209/kobe-bryant-still-planning-to-play-this-season

WRONG

Gasol - The Lakers were open to trading Pau Gasol until they couldn’t pry one of Phoenix’s top draft picks for this June away from the Suns. Phoenix could be getting No. 1 picks from Minnesota and Washington, and the Lakers are seeking one of those prime assets. Even as Gasol misses the next 10 days or so with a groin injury, the two teams are expected to resume talks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/lawrence-all-star-weekend-players-fight-tennessee-tax-article-1.1607126#ixzz2t3OG7NtS   WRONG!   We will not make the playoffs...............and since when is a lakers fan hoping they lose????  Wow - how pathetic. Wrong on 3 out of 3  - way to go, son!!!

Have you seen this board's game threads. 99.99 of Celtics fans are rooting to lose since day one of the season...

What does that have to do with lakers fans hoping they tank for a better draft pick?

Did lakers fans think your team would s*ck this badly at the beginning of the season?

We did.  And although I never root for my team to lose - we are really bad, and we might as well get a nice draft pick.  In other words, when your GM says, "the playoffs are not a goal......." the decision has already been made.

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Wow, you still did not wake up from your year long slumber.  Mitch 5 NBA Titles and poor DA only one and that one was handed to him on a silver platter !   Hahahahahaha! 

Poor hedley beating himself up in thread after thread trying to defend poor little Danny Boy who has only one title via ole pal Kevin. 

Headbeat

What does this have to do with the fact that THIS year the lakers s*ck?  As usual, you are trying to deflect.  And, as usual, I'm not buying it!

What's to buy?  You're defending DA with ONE nba title to his credit.  Mitch has 5 titles and there's nothing to dispute!
    In case you haven't noticed the Celtics suck also!  Not so fast that DA get's the next title before Mitch get's his SIXTH!  Unfortunately DA backers don't have a leg to stand on because the numbers which cannot be argued are lopsided to Mitch's favor.  Enjoy!

Actually, genius, I said Sam Presti was the best GM in the game right now.  Reading skills are lacking as usual, son.  Mitch will not be around the next time the lakers win a title, you heard it hear first.

Like I already stated and will have to reiterate it one more time, it does not matter what you or any other Celtic fan thinks.  This is based on numbers and titles.  If you look at the chart displayed when clicking on link you will see that Mitch is head and shoulders above everyone!  While you boy Presti has done a good job especially with money spent, he not above Mitch now is he.  Furthermore, when Duncan retires his success will be limited and that will be very soon.  You're welcome to you opinions, but Mitch is still at the TOP!

Numbers and titles. Cool so Mitch is the greatest GM, the Celtics are the all time greatest team.

Glad we settled that.

Oh really?  Exactly how many titles have the Celtics won in what 25 years?  Exactly ONE!

LMAO!!

I said "all time" because as you said it is based on numbers and titles. the Celtics have not been successful the last 25 years.

If you say Kupchak is the best because he has the most titles then you are saying the Celtics are the best because they have the most titles.

Wake up.

Son, you better wake up because the Lakers are coming and will tie the Celtics for most championships of all time!  Maybe that will light a fire under DA's a** because he couldn't pick his way out of a wet paper bag.  Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Headbeat

someone needs to update their monitor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Son, you better wake up because the Lakers are coming and will tie the Celtics for most championships of all time!  Maybe that will light a fire under DA's a** because he couldn't pick his way out of a wet paper bag.  Enjoy!

Oh. I hadn't noticed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Is that "one if by land, two if by sea?"  What year will this be that they pass us?  Soon?  My lifetime? Next week?

Watch out, everyone......the lakers are coming, the lakers are coming..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I know...here come the scary lakers. Oh no what will we ever do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Is that "one if by land, two if by sea?"  What year will this be that they pass us?  Soon?  My lifetime? Next week?

Considering the Lakers have only missed the playoffs FIVE times in franchise history, I like our chances.  Enjoy

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Considering the Lakers have only missed the playoffs FIVE times in franchise history, I like our chances.  Enjoy

Seven by the time koME retires.  Poor, poor koME will NEVER catch MJ!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Poor hedley, still trying to defend his team that has not been relevant in over 25 years.  And that one title was handed over to the C's on a silver platter by old bud Kevin.  So that leaves one to thinking why haven't the C's had a star player get more than couple of rings since the 60's.  To think that poor Kobe only has 5 titles which is more than all the Celtics teams in the last 25+years combined.  Enjoy!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

the way it's looking, several of the top lottery pix may be staying for another year or two....plus, none of them are playing like the "draft experts" thought they would....the consensus  is that there is no Kobe, LeBron, Duncan, et al in this draft....the top players may take two to three years to become "special"....if they even make it to that level.....tanking isn't going to make any team an immediate contender any time soon.....just my opinion.....and the opinion of most of the NBA analysts and coaches.....

Right on... Most fans seem to overvalue the draft in general and this one in particular

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Sadly, it appears the Lakers know how to tank while the Cs are trying to sell fools gold to their fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Dr.Buss is not around anymore.He was the force behind all mthe Lakers success.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

WRONG

WRONG

Kupcake ever say that?

Sessions

Nash

D'Antoni

Howard

Headbeat

Glad we settled that.

LMAO!!

Wake up.

Poor hedley, still trying to defend his team that has not been relevant in over 25 years.  And that one title was handed over to the C's on a silver platter by old bud Kevin.  So that leaves one to thinking why haven't the C's had a star player get more than couple of rings since the 60's.  To think that poor Kobe only has 5 titles which is more than all the Celtics teams in the last 25+years combined.  Enjoy!

Poor hedley, still trying to defend his team that has not been relevant in over 25 years. 

1.  We've been "relevant" since 2008.

2.  If we are not "relevant", why are you here?  Do you post on the Kings website as well?  Certainly, they are not "relevant" either.  Let me know when you're ready to answer that one.

And that one title was handed over to the C's on a silver platter by old bud Kevin.

1.  Guess the offer of Odom and Bynum wasn't good enough

2.  It was a FIVE for one with two draft picks offer.

3.  Pau Gasol was gifted to your team by Jerry West - and he won TWO titles.  Kwame Brown? Javaris-I-be-gun-toting-Crittendon?  Aaron McKie?  Wasn't he retired?  GIFT!

To think that poor Kobe only has 5 titles

That's right.  And that 's all he'll ever have!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

We've been "relevant" since 2008

LMAO....ONE championship in 25+ years hardly sounds relevant!

Pau Gasol was gifted to your team by Jerry West

Hardly a gift.  Mitch made a shrewd draft pick when a slew of other teams passed on him in the SECOND ROUND!  One of those teams was your Boston Celtics!  The only thing Jerry is given credit for is trading his best player for potential player that had a lot of ability for a lot less money.  Memphis had him for 4 years at cheap money until he signed the recent deal and that's why the trade was made.  Turned out to be a good trade for Memphis because Gasol became an All Star and First Team All Defensive selection.  Now you criticizing Mitch for playing by the rules set fourth by the players and owners.  lol  Your just upset because poor Danny Boy got schooled by Mitch.  I believe Mitch drafted another All Star named Bynum.  Enjoy and Thanks For Playing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We've been "relevant" since 2008

LMAO....ONE championship in 25+ years hardly sounds relevant!

Pau Gasol was gifted to your team by Jerry West

Hardly a gift.  Mitch made a shrewd draft pick when a slew of other teams passed on him in the SECOND ROUND!  One of those teams was your Boston Celtics!  The only thing Jerry is given credit for is trading his best player for potential player that had a lot of ability for a lot less money.  Memphis had him for 4 years at cheap money until he signed the recent deal and that's why the trade was made.  Turned out to be a good trade for Memphis because Gasol became an All Star and First Team All Defensive selection.  Now you criticizing Mitch for playing by the rules set fourth by the players and owners.  lol  Your just upset because poor Danny Boy got schooled by Mitch.  I believe Mitch drafted another All Star named Bynum.  Enjoy and Thanks For Playing!

Marc Gasol was a second round pick who was so "good", he was playing in  Europe.  Everyone passed on him, and no one knew how good he was...good for him.  But, as I've always said, if Mitch knew Marc Gasol was so good, why did he feel the need to trade for his brother??????  Answer me that, fool!

Bynum was a joke all-star.........

When did Danny get schooled by Mitch??

Didn't Buss want Bynum?  I believe Kupcake wanted Danny Granger......look it up for me!

By the way, your spelling is atrocious......know what that means, son???

Waver much?

Danny schooled Mitch on the KG trade - and you say it was gifted!!  Kupcake traded a retired player, when CHI offered Deng and Noah, and you say "he played by the rules?"

LOVE lakers fans..................Gasol traded yet?  Didn't you say he would get you a first round pick?

Let me know when that happens.

Thanks for playing, fool!

Sections
Shortcuts