Celtics Fans, Kendrick Perkins is doing Just Fine.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonnnyrotten. Show jonnnyrotten's posts

Celtics Fans, Kendrick Perkins is doing Just Fine.

All you Danny Ainge appoligists, Kendrick is the defensive KEY for Oklahoma City Thunder and will be a force once the playoffs start.  Oklahoma City is 5-1 in six games so far with the Thunder.  The Thunder's team defense has improved dramatically by 10.5 ppg when Kendirck graces the basketball court.  Couple Kendrick defensive toughness with Ibaka's 2.3 blocks per game and then merge that with great offensive play out of Durant and Westbrook and this is a team on the rise that will take the top powers in the West to the brink in a playoff series.  Clearly Oklahoma City and their management team have gotten the best out of this trade, leaving the question of when the boo birds come out in Boston and ask for a management shakeup at the top. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Celtics Fans, Kendrick Perkins is doing Just Fine.

I will take Jeff Green over Perk as an all around basketball player.....Green should start or at least be the sixth man next season.....I wish Perk all the best and I hope he helps the Thunder beat the Lakers....

3. This post has been removed.