Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll

Last night's game was a fight for the final playoff roster spots - who won?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll

In Response to Re: Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll:
    [QUOTE]We get 12 ... shouldn't the question be which three don't make the roster? Moore, Johnson & Hollins
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

NO, we did that one already!!  I mean who is in the rotation, Hollins or Williams?  Who does Doc put in for emergency at the "3", Pavlovic or Daniels?  I agree with your 3 of who doesn't make the cut, though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Quis and Williams are in. Quis is 13th man. He will be active when or if a guard or wing (Alllen) cant go. Moore and Johnson are out

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics fans - playoff rotation poll : Since Hollins doesn't make the cut ... Williams & Pav ... Daniels has lost his chutzpah around the rim. Besides, I've always liked Pav's game and when agressive (like last night) he can score the ball as well as hinder his opponent.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

We agree again, sir.  I voted for Williams and Pav!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Williams and Pave for sure.  Hollins has shown nothing.  Daniels has surprised me a bit the last few games he got minutes but Pav's ability to hit the outside shot puts him in the rotation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Thanks - almost unanimous!!
    One person thinks Williams and Daniels......everyone else says Williams and Pav!!

Let's see if we're right!