Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11

In Response to Re: Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11:
    [QUOTE]Guys are palying hard  thats is Celtics basketaball.  I like wafer and Sasha a lot
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

I dont remember seeing them against miami or chicago. Two guys who can play D.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11 : He hit a 3 pointer and had a steal and went the distance for a steal....
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he played well tonight.  Don't think Doc is planning on using him much though, but he has size and touch, so you never know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Celtics fans are the best.  Great game guys,  Go Wafer and Shasha come thru in the playoffs please

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11 :   I dont remember seeing them against miami or chicago. Two guys who can play D.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Both have athleticism too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

They sure can!  All these guys just needed some real minutes under their belts!  The ones that play will help us in the playoffs because of Doc's handling of these past 2 games!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Some of these guys tonite like Wafer, Sasha and Murph will definetly play in the playoffs.  we need as many good bodies and looked good tonite.  they jjust needed consistent playing time for rythm and confidence

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

this game was fun to watch cause our Celtics team tonite looked fresh, fast, athletic, and hungry.  I really liked this team tonite .  Not too many hot dog passes and i think Avery B will be a better scorer than Rondo caus he is not afarid to go inside and get fouled and get shoot.  I dont see him as a PG though maybe a SG

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]this game was fun to watch cause our Celtics team tonite looked fresh, fast, athletic, and hungry.  I really liked this team tonite .  Not too many hot dog passes and i think Avery B will be a better scorer than Rondo caus he is not afarid to go inside and get fouled and get shoot.  I dont see him as a PG though maybe a SG
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

I like bradley as a combo guard depending on the matchups. He can be a D West clone in a couple of years. I like this kid alot just wish he didnt play here for the big club and played all year in Maine

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Final Regular Game - Knicks 4.13.11 : I like bradley as a combo guard depending on the matchups. He can be a D West clone in a couple of years. I like this kid alot just wish he didnt play here for the big club and played all year in Maine
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

and there you have it.  he sat pine all year for us.  after NO SUMMER league heading into his rook year.  he should have been in the d league for a long time now.  he'd be further along.  find another practice dummy to round out the roster and get some development going!

Sections
Shortcuts