Celtics Get 10.3m TPE

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Celtics Get 10.3m TPE

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Wow!

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/07/celtics-acquire-very-valuable-103.html

The Celtics acquired a $10.3 million traded player exception as part of the Nets swap. That's an insanely valuable asset for a team that could put itself in position to vault back to contender status -- and remain there -- if it makes the right steps moving forward. 

The trade exception will expire on July 12, 2014, meaning it has to be used soon after the moratorium lifts next summer. But the sign-and-trade options it affords could bring in a star-caliber player. If another team desires to shed salary and head into its own rebuild mode by moving on from a star player, Boston can absorb that talent.

Pretty amazing stuff....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow!

The Celtics acquired a $10.3 million traded player exception as part of the Nets swap. That's an insanely valuable asset for a team that could put itself in position to vault back to contender status -- and remain there -- if it makes the right steps moving forward. 

The trade exception will expire on July 12, 2014, meaning it has to be used soon after the moratorium lifts next summer. But the sign-and-trade options it affords could bring in a star-caliber player. If another team desires to shed salary and head into its own rebuild mode by moving on from a star player, Boston can absorb that talent.

Haha ... How'd you miss that Mr Crapologist?

[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to believe in reincarnation. Were you a punching bag in a previous life?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Wow!

But of course .... that's because you think the only way to rebuild is thru the draft ... Danny can easily acquire a player like Asik now if he wants ... 5-10 yrs of mediocracy?  Wrong again Fungus! Try a complete rebuild within two years ....

you 2 need to stop acting like 2 little school girls

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow!

But of course .... that's because you think the only way to rebuild is thru the draft ... Danny can easily acquire a player like Asik now if he wants ... 5-10 yrs of mediocracy?  Wrong again Fungus! Try a complete rebuild within two years ....

you 2 need to stop acting like 2 little school girls

[/QUOTE]

I think banning Fierce would go along way in making this board much better for the rest of us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrustBill. Show TrustBill's posts

I was wondering why they needed to do a sign and trade for Keith Bogans.  This is why.  NBA GMs need to know not only how to evaluate NBA talents but also how to play the games of salary cap.  Next year, we could be in similar position as the Rockets were in this year.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Danny Ainge is an f ing genius.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[/QUOTE]

I think banning Fierce would go along way in making this board much better for the rest of us.

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me idiot. Fierce made an intelligent and informative post and Mployee clearly instigated name calling and bickering. I dont understand why you people hold grudges ...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I think it is time to build a statute to Danny Ainge right now.

No need to wait.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me idiot. Fierce made an intelligent and informative post and Mployee clearly instigated name calling and bickering. I dont understand why you people hold grudges ...

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This the best deal Danny ever made. 

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Wow!

Thanks for the Post! This is awesome news!! The Cs have one of the best GM in the business!! 

Go Celtics!! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see it that way.  Both of these guys make interesting posts.  Then they start acting like babies and out do each other in their silliness.  Neither is worth siding with in this matter.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts