Celtics get dentures shoved down throat by Pistons!!!! CALLING Dentist RallyC!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Celtics get dentures shoved down throat by Pistons!!!! CALLING Dentist RallyC!

are you like 8.    your 6 games under 500 and you jump up and down like king kong SMDH

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Celtics get dentures shoved down throat by Pistons!!!! CALLING Dentist RallyC!

wow  can not wait for the ignore     Happy day when I can go click

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

At least I can say LA is a Lakers town. Boston is the 3rd team after the Red Sox and Patriots. You want proof of that just look at how many people post on a game thread of the Red Sox or Patriots and how many post in the Celtics. It's like 50 times more. ;-)

HAHAHA

That's so stupid, GK. The #1 sport in the United States is baseball, 2nd is football, and basketball is only 3rd. Of course the Celtics would only be 3rd.

Oh, I forgot, you're in LA, Latin America. No wonder you're clueless when it comes to American sports.

In most cities football or baseball is the most popular professional sport.  In Boston the Red Sox were always the most popular professional sports team, until the Patriots had a decent team.  I would say in Boston, the Celtics and Bruins are actually very close in popularity.  Considering the Bruins recent success you have some fans who prefer hockey over basketball and some who have always been local hockey fans. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

You have the ignore, you just can't help your self and not use it. Get out of my thread. You need a buton to to post here??? Now how old ARE YOU??? If you can't STAND THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN AND REMEMBER LAUGH IN THE MORNING CRY BEFORE DAWN.

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HEY PROCTOLOGIST, HOW'S WEST HOLLYWOOD TREATING YA????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sections
Shortcuts