1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics go small, lose again

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Going small never works.

[/QUOTE]

It is not just going small we are just not that good right now. If Bradley is not the same as he was last year and we don't get a big man we are going to be mediocre.  I know you know that, but watching them we can see something is really missing.  Other than Rondo none of the young guys are consistent.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hustle wasnt there... jogging back on defense, The old guys cant do it all the time but Doc will keep riding them whether they have it that night or not.

JG started off poorly then heated up...BAM, Doc yanks him.  I know, I know, all the players praise Doc... I guess hes untouchable

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Going small never works.

[/QUOTE]

The issue had little to do with size.  In fact, it was the perfect time to play small as the other team had very little size most of the game.  The issue was not the size, but the quality of the play.   Our defense was terrible and our offense was stagnant as the ball got stuck at the end of the game, again.  Tell me how going bigger was going to help those two issues!?!

I might be able to agree with you if we had a star big man.  But, what difference is it going to make having Bass instead of Green or having Wilcox in rather than Bass or other substitutions?   We don't have but one 7 footer and he's in the D League.   We don't have quality size, anyway!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hustle wasnt there... jogging back on defense, The old guys cant do it all the time but Doc will keep riding them whether they have it that night or not.

JG started off poorly then heated up...BAM, Doc yanks him.  I know, I know, all the players praise Doc... I guess hes untouchable

[/QUOTE]

Doc's got a history of performance and that gets him the benefit of the doubt in my book (and evidently Danny's, too).   Through injuries, trades of big men, new players, and guys who have contributed nothing from the bench (like Murphy, Sasha, Arroyo, etc), Doc got to ECF's and NBA Finals and 1 championship.  So, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

We'll get a better evaluation after we see how the team comes together over a full season of his tutoring.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doc's got a history of performance and that gets him the benefit of the doubt in my book (and evidently Danny's, too).   Through injuries, trades of big men, new players, and guys who have contributed nothing from the bench (like Murphy, Sasha, Arroyo, etc), Doc got to ECF's and NBA Finals and 1 championship.  So, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

We'll get a better evaluation after we see how the team comes together over a full season of his tutoring.

[/QUOTE]

Theres an old saying .."Cant argue with success".. so you have a point... however, you must acknowledge Rondo's man up defense is poor and mainly due to his lack of effort and determination... its been going on for years but he apparently gets a pass.. I cant help pointing that out (among other things)  and expressing my opinion..

Things like this form my opinion... I guess some people can credit the teams success to Doc, others to the players etc... Heck, in a team game its sometimes hard to make distinctions so easily.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

they are mediocre  and bradley wont help

they need an enforcer or a real big

aint happenin this yr