Celtics going after Dwight Howard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Celtics going after Dwight Howard

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2011/12/celtics-will-be-aggressive-bidders-for-dwight-howard-and-west-trade-tidbits.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RedsArmy+%28Red%27s+Army%3A+The+Voice+Of+Celtics+Fans%29

Could it be that we're signing West just to send him to the Magic?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Celtics going after Dwight Howard

In Response to Re: Celtics going after Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Celtics going after Dwight Howard : Can't do that. You can't sign a player then immediately trade him. There's a rule on that, I just forgot.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Isn't it called a sign and trade?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Celtics going after Dwight Howard : Can't do that. You can't sign a player then immediately trade him. There's a rule on that, I just forgot.

You can in the previous cap rules scenario.  You could not flip one player from a multi-player deal right away.  But you could flip a single player right away.  What you can't do is sign a free agent and then flip him right away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

we are not getting west to trade him for howard...come on people get real.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Howard is going to LA guys, sorry, I know it sucks but the writing is on the wall.  
    Hopefully Perk is tip top this year so the Thunder can give the Fakers a little competition. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics going after Dwight Howard : Doesn't matter anyway, I think what Ainge has in mind is teaming up DH, David West, and Rondo. Big 3, baby! Oh, did I forget to mention Captain Pierce? Ha Ha

man..i'm not going to sleep tonight...again....lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics going after Dwight Howard : Doesn't matter anyway, I think what Ainge has in mind is teaming up DH, David West, and Rondo. Big 3, baby! Oh, did I forget to mention Captain Pierce? Ha Ha

Yes, that makes so much more sense to me.  Get it done Danny!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Howard is going to LA guys, sorry, I know it sucks but the writing is on the wall.   Hopefully Perk is tip top this year so the Thunder can give the Fakers a little competition. 
    Posted by hops29[/QUOTE]

Orlando will never deal with LA ... write it down!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Subject at hand guys...... nevermind West being packaged.

Looks like the Celts are really trying.  How yall feel about it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Subject at hand guys...... nevermind West being packaged. Looks like the Celts are really trying.  How yall feel about it?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

The C's aren't getting West to give him away ... Be real!

He's KG's replacement .... KG is "temporary" center until traded for our new center ... If Howard won't re-up with Rondo next year then we can get DWill when Ray comes off the cap. Wonder if NJ will do a S&T? 

Read it and weep Faker Fans .... AhaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If we get Dwight Howard I am starting a thread  entitled "Fierce is God"!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Orlando isn't going to trade with the Celtics either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

After Doc re-signed, I suggested this then and it could still happen now.  Boston has a lot to offer in return.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this could happen, its unlikely...but the celtics roster right now is full of people they can trade, its possible

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

West is already 31 and coming off MAJOR knee surgery. I don't think the C's are considering him part of a big 3. Very good/solid all-around player though but he'll be 32 by the end of the year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

just reported on Comcast at 10.50PM that Howard asked for a trade to the Nets, Lakers and Mavs. Don't think the C's have any chance of obtaining DH.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Supposedly West took less money to come to Boston.  Which sort of gets in the way of West being a piece in the deal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

The Lakers can give Orlando an immediate replacement in Bynum, and why would they want to keep Howard in the east??  
    It's business, not personal.  Any team would trade with any other team if they think it's going to be a fortuitous. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics going after Dwight Howard : The C's aren't getting West to give him away ... Be real! He's KG's replacement .... KG is "temporary" center until traded for our new center ... If Howard won't re-up with Rondo next year then we can get DWill when Ray comes off the cap. Wonder if NJ will do a S&T?  Read it and weep Faker Fans .... AhaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Clearly you don't know how to read.. I said forget West...

C's are still trying to get DH... that's what I said.. and then it was followed by whgat are your thoughts....    for real.... thats what I said.