Celtics Gutting out wins

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Celtics Gutting out wins

In Response to Celtics Gutting out wins:
    While the Celtics have had a miraculous streak of wins they have not come easy........they are the kind of games that authenticate the character of this team however..........they have makeshift lineups on the run and have had plenty of opportunities along the way to say we'll give up this one cause tomorrow is another a day but they don[t know the way quit.......Their philosophy is "it ain't over til its over" or "the opera ain't over til the fat lady sings..........the games have not been pretty but they find ways to win.....I believe that they have ice in their veins and got to give them a lots of props for the way that they hand in there I can'[t wait till we have our whole team and everyone is healthy
    Posted by damfuno

What would you rather have: a smart athletic team with guts or a whole team full of olympic superstuds that play like morons and are afraid of their own shadows?!  Those kind of guys only make average bench players.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Gutting out wins:
    and your point is........... must be still grieving of your loss of LaQueen personally I will take my gut it out ice in the veins Celtics than the Cavs, as your put it, average bench players......
    Posted by damfuno

I root for the Cavs then I also root for the Celtics.  I'm looking forward to Boston kicking some butt in the Playoffs.  I was just trying to help you get this thread going by saying something a little controversial.  You don't have to get negative all over me.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

my apologies.........I thought your remark took the first swing........the trouble with the internet ......you can interpret things many ways
    Posted by damfuno

Thank you.  You're right I left myself open to interpretation.

This has been kind of a bipolar NBA season for me.  My one team (Celtics) is playing just fine and hopefully will be healthy come Playoff time.  My other team (Cavaliers) is making a run for the bottom.  I really would not want to see them tank the season.  It wouldn't be fair.  But if they do get last place, fair and square, I'd like to see them draft that new phenom coming out of college.  His name is LaBond James.  I think his number is 007.  We are so hard up to keep superstars in Cleveland, I'm afraid we might get desperate and draft another egomaniac.  Do you think it could happen?
       As for the Celtics, I think they can gut out enough wins to earn the NBA Championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

how do you respond to a post and have the post appear in the indented box above your comments ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

how do you respond to a post and have the post appear in the indented box above your comments ?  
    Posted by PHX85014

Hit reply to this post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

You know how that saying goes: No guts, no glory!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I hear ya............never had a lot of respect for LeQueen.........always thought he was treated as the coming of the mesiah and everyone cowtailed to anything he wanted.....and always thought that Carmelo was more of a team player although he too is a "black hole"  meaning the ball goes in never to be seen from again.......LeQueen always got what he wanted and not necessarily for the betterment of the team.........he got coaches fired.......got as good a supporting cast as he could but management was limited because of his tremendous salary and I am sure needed his approval........heart goes out for Cleveland.......
    Posted by damfuno

Thank you.  Happy Holidays!

Sections
Shortcuts