Celtics have 16 man roster and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Celtics have 16 man roster and...

...still haven't used the BAE. Great problem to have and I don't know how Ainge did it. Wow!

Pietrus said he isn't playing for the vet min...oh well.

I guess it comes down to Collins, Smith and Christmas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Celtics have 16 man roster and...

no longer need pietrus with terry, lee and green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

I think we need Pietrus back for his defense, locker room presence, and he will be better then he was last year because he will be a an extra year removed from surgery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics have 16 man roster and...:
    [QUOTE]I think we need Pietrus back for his defense, locker room presence, and he will be better then he was last year because he will be a an extra year removed from surgery.
    Posted by SoxCsBruins[/QUOTE]
    Pietrus at thirty and healthy is a good guy to have around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

Wouldnt mind them going after MP with BAE, but I would wait til camp to make that decision if I were DA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    As I mentioned elsewhere, I doubt very much that DA will offer BAE to MP. He can use it later if anybody who's worth it and is needed is available. If DA doesn't use BAE this year it'll be available the next year.

AK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics have 16 man roster and...:
    [QUOTE]I think we need Pietrus back for his defense, locker room presence, and he will be better then he was last year because he will be a an extra year removed from surgery.
    Posted by SoxCsBruins[/QUOTE]Pietrus had surgery on the same knee after the season ended. That alone is a cause for concern. He's also asking more money than the Celtics can pay to acquire his services. Don't expect him to be back. 

Sections
Shortcuts