Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year

In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : In 1995 an old 6th seed Houston Rockets team beat the #2 seed Suns and the #1 seed Spurs to advance to the 1995 Finals.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Some really improbable things have happened.  Oddly enough though every time the Celtics have won it's been because they were the best team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : Right now I agree that if we face the Bulls or Heat in the 2nd round we would lose. We only have KG and Bass, so I agree that it would be a 2nd round exit. But if we had Kaman it would be different. Kaman is a very good rebounder. He's also a scoring threat in the low post. In rebounding alone Kaman would have made a big difference. And the Celts would have exploited 6-9 players like Boozer and Haslem guarding KG or Kaman in the paint.  In 2008 the Lakers were just the 4th-5th seed in the west. When Bynum went down and the Lakers got Pau Gasol, by season's end they were already the #1 seed in the west. One big man can make a difference. That's a fact! 

With the amount of road games that Boston has left, they might play Miami or Chicago in round 1. If KG misses some games at the end of the season, Boston has a strong chance of being the #7 seed in the east. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Pessimist? No. I actually have a clue on basketball. Hows this.  If we get Kaman if we get bought out. I will never post on the Celtics forum again if they win the championship. You do the same if they don't. Really simple.Agreed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : That's why it was important Ainge got a big man. Even a JJ Hickson would have helped preserve KG. Right now KG needs to play heavy minutes.

Hickson is one of the biggest busts in the NBA!  Cleveland is glad they got rid of him for a draft pick and Omri Caspi, and as you can see if you check the box scores, JJ has been a huge disappointment with the Kings!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

LOL. You said Kaman is the missing piece. Why are you back tracking. If they get him then the Celtics are winning the championship right? Why are you trying to back track and change the parameters. Such a pessimist.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics biggest challenge is to stay healthy. That is why not bringing in Kaman or someone else has me thinking injuries are right around the corner.  Ainge must have thought whatever happens injury wise will determine the season.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

What do the Patriots have to do with Celtics? Were are all these other posters other than yourself that thought the Celtics could win it all this year with some moves at the deadline?  Please enlighten me. Were are all their posts? I just see you spewing this delusional garbage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Celtic fans who have a clue about basketball would say yes to a straight up JaJuan Johnson for Ersan Ilyasova deal. Basketball fans who actually saw Chris Kaman play would never say, "Kaman does not play in the paint."

Kaman is and has been for a long time one of the best rebounders in the NBA.  No doubt about that.  Again I just don't think getting him puts the Celtics into position to win this year.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : What do the Pats have to do with the Celts? Because you're a football fan. You're not a basketball fan, you know very little about basketball. And it's not were, it's where! Stop changing the subject, do we have deal or not?

Keep spinning. You say Kaman is the answer but want no part of a bet if we acquire Kaman. Funny how that works. Your rant and rave about Kaman this Kaman that but won't even back your own statements if they acquire him. Pathetic. Kaman is a more of a jump shooter this year. It's proven. Nice try.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

LOL. Funny how you spin into a getting Kaman argument. I don't recall even discussing the odds with you about getting Kaman. Spin away Mr Kaman is the missing piece.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

How is " if we get Kaman " placing odds on acquiring Kaman?  Keep spinning.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Funny how I proposed the bet and you avoid it like a coward. Not surprising from a clueless spinmaster like yourself. Totally avoiding the fact that we are discussing is the impact Kaman will have on the Celtics if they get him but hey...why own up to predictions that he would make the team elite. It's easier to spin and be a coward.