Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year

Keep spinning Mr Clueless. I never said we are getting Kaman or we are not getting Kaman. I said if we get Kaman they aren't winning it all. Nice try spin master. You talk a good one about how the Celtics will be elite if they get Kaman yet won't take on any be involving the Celtics if they get him? Pathetic. Keep spinning this into an imaginary bet about Celtics acquiring Kaman vs what the Celtics will do in the playoffs IF they were to get Kaman Mr Clueless Spinmaster coward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We will be a lot better if we can get Kaman - but I don't think we can beat MIA, CHI or OKC even with him...whether or not that makes us "elite", I will leave to you barracuda's to squabble over!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year:
    [QUOTE]We will be a lot better if we can get Kaman - but I don't think we can beat MIA, CHI or OKC even with him...whether or not that makes us "elite", I will leave to you barracuda's to squabble over!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Hey you never know..I say, no team has won the 2012 championship...Bulls are hurting..and they beat Miami.. wide open gateway if you ask me...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : Like I said, how can we have a bet if Kaman is not on the Celtics. This is not a chicken and egg thing. This is as simple as Kaman has to be on the Celtics first before we can have a bet.  Come on, all the people here on this board knows Kaman is a good low post player. Only someone clueless like you would say Kaman does not play in the paint. Ha Ha How's that lawsuit coming along?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Keep spinning...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Sorry your basic reading skills are lacking. You do realize you can say " if the Celtics were to play the 76ers in the 1st round they would win " even though it hasn't happened. Keep spinning Clueless.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : Like I said, how can we have a bet if Kaman is not on the Celtics. This is not a chicken and egg thing. This is as simple as Kaman has to be on the Celtics first before we can have a bet.  Come on, all the people here on this board knows Kaman is a good low post player. Only someone clueless like you would say Kaman does not play in the paint. Ha Ha How's that lawsuit coming along?

Fierce, you need to go to law school,,,youll make a ton of cash...instead of wasting it on this board...ha.ha.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Why didn't we at least pick up Camby for a 2nd round pick?  That's what got him, better than nothing.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

1. I don't think Kaman gets a buyout. With no roster upgrades, we barely squeek by the first round and get bounced in round two. 2. If Kaman becomes available, I don't think he comes to the Celtics. 3. If he does get bought out and signs with the Celtics, I think we make it to a playoff matchup with either Chicago or Miami before getting eliminated.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : Once the Celts get banner 18 you'll see less of me here on this board.

Based on history for the last 30 years, that would make banner #18 around 2029!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics have no cubes nor desire to win this year : Kaman would have been the solution to our inside scoring and rebounding problem.

And he would make us better - but I still don't think championship caliber!