Celtics have won 4 out of their last 5 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Celtics have won 4 out of their last 5 games

I am starting to get worried.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Celtics have won 4 out of their last 5 games

Teams we beat have a combined 27% (57 of 208) winning percentage.

Time to panic!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

+1.  C's have beaten teams that have a worse record than the C's (PHI, Orlando, MIL).  Let's see how they fare against Spurs and above 50% win teams.  I'd say the team's still lottery bound.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

+1.  C's have beaten teams that have a worse record than the C's (PHI, Orlando, MIL).  Let's see how they fare against Spurs and above 50% win teams.  I'd say the team's still lottery bound.

[/QUOTE]

True. But we need as many ping pong balls as possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I think it's the difference between tanking, which it's clear many bad teams are doing this year, and what we are doing, "Tanking - With Honor"...we aren't trying to lose, we just ain't that good."

That's a fair way to express it I think. 

But Chris (OP) I wouldn't worry too much yet - we have some tough games ahead and trader Danny will do something to gut this team around the trade deadline. :) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

As for the ping-pong balls, you'll need the luck of Forrest Gump to get the winning ball whether you have the most balls or the least!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

this draft is not bringing in any instant superstars.....at least that seems to be the thinking around the league....several "big names" may not be coming out......I can't help but to continue to root for the team every time I watch them play....winning is ingrained in me after all these years...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

we need to get lucky in the lottery. REALLY lucky! Remember the joyous Pitino years and the Billups and Mercer picks! LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this draft is not bringing in any instant superstars.....at least that seems to be the thinking around the league....several "big names" may not be coming out......I can't help but to continue to root for the team every time I watch them play....winning is ingrained in me after all these years...

[/QUOTE]

I think after the Marcus Smart incident, all these kids will come out this year.  If they stay in school another year, all they can do is hurt their value.  Can you imagine if Embiid went from the consensus #1 pick this year to....say #3 next year??

Smart may now be a low lottery pick because of his "knuckle-head-ness".

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.