Celtics/Hawks game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics/Hawks game

Sure looks like a player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics/Hawks game:
    [QUOTE]Could be another buzzer beater kind of game.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    Or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

not

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

BBD with a pair.
    RA with a 3
    Hawks are getting their wings clipped.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

It's garbage time and the refs still sticking it...Paul hit, no call, Williams travels no call, Willaims misses, bad call...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

And its 12 and counting. Pretty solid win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Semih is really good....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Fun game.

Altanta defense stretched all the way out to the 3 point line with all the shooters on the floor. Lanes wide open. Hot knife thru butter.  

C's were getting whatever they wanted. Nothing to it.

Great game by CPP. Lots of dimes. BBD terrific.  Semi... KG.... Nate.... RayRay 

Everything came easy once the offense began to find their rhythm in the 2nd half.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Am I lying when I say the Lakers miss Josh Powell?

HAHAHA!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

You know Semih did have a good offensive game but he didn't grab a single rebound in 24 minutes.  I mean that has to be hard to do to be that tall and not get one single board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]You know Semih did have a good offensive game but he didn't grab a single rebound in 24 minutes.  I mean that has to be hard to do to be that tall and not get one single board.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Similarly, how can Rondo play the point and not ever get to the FT line? He is 0 for December.

Maybe the two are simply SOL!

Mysteries abound.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics/Hawks game : Similarly, how can Rondo play the point and not ever get to the FT line? He is 0 for December. Maybe the two are simply SOL! Mysteries abound. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

That is a pretty amazing stat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im not worrying about rebounding, yet from Semi.  He needs to continue to work on his defensive footwork, hit the weight room, learn to get position, and then crash the boards.

...heard a lot of talk about Nate's decision making as a "pont" guard.  Hurry up and heel Rondo!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

in an interview after the game on comcast. the cute blond was tlaking to semih and he said "kg got all my rebounds" i chuckled.

I felt bad for josh smith tonight, the guy just couldn't get it going. he looked lost out there. usually i hate the guy, tonight i just felt bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhiskeyB. Show WhiskeyB's posts

Don't forget. Semih has the hurt shoulder. From watching KG it's pretty clear how much that can affect one's rebounding.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I had to work late tonight and watched the game tape recorded. I was disappointed to hear Rondo will be out for 2 weeks. I sure hope he's better by the Christmas game vs. Orlando. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
        The Celtics are so injured right now. Two starters and 3 roll players. I'm amazed as how they are continuing to win games. Hopefully Shaq will back Sunday to add one more big body to give K.G a little less time on the floor.
         We could really use Delonte right now. It looks like Marquis is going to have to spell Nate at the point. He handles the ball and passes better than Ray. Ray's strictly a 2 guard.
        The C's can certainly use the next 2 days off. I wish it were 2 weeks instead to allow some guys to heal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]Im not worrying about rebounding, yet from Semi.  He needs to continue to work on his defensive footwork, hit the weight room, learn to get position, and then crash the boards. ...heard a lot of talk about Nate's decision making as a "pont" guard.  Hurry up and heel Rondo!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I think if you get no rebounds in 24 minutes as a starting center  then it is something to worry about.  Don't get me wrong I love the job he has done filling in.  That doesn't mean that it is a successful game if you don't grab a single board.

Sections
Shortcuts